Sig Sauer electro optics warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer electro optics warranty

I purchased a Sig Romeo 5 from an individual. It showed up and had issues turning on and only 2 brightness settings. Thought that’s weird. I have had several for years and they take a massive beating.

I called Sig. they were very apologetic and immediately sent me an RMA with a FedEx label. Sent it in a couple weeks ago. A box just showed up today. Brand spanking new Romeo 5!

Below is the info they sent with it. Hard to believe the original left the factory in that condition. But they made it right and in a hurry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	05498A54-D386-42A7-A18A-5F13CBAAEE35.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	25246283

Good to know. I have a Romeo 5 on my Ruger PC Carbine with about 1000 rds through it. Holds zero fine. They make good priced optics that perform well.
    Glad they got you fixed up.

Comment

I’ve had great experiences with Sig’s Warranty on both their firearms and their optics. Recently had to send back my P365 due to stripped optic plate screws. I was watching the tracking, and it arrived at 9:00 on a Monday morning, and they had it fixed and was picked up by FedEx that same afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a Romeo 5 myself and sighted it in today. Didn't take long at all, and it works great. Great price too.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I stripped out one of the screw heads when changing bases on my Romeo 5. Contacted SIG customer service and they sent me a new set of screws at no charge. I like the optic a lot.

Comment

Not even the original owner and they covered it?! That's awesome CS. Another reason I'm happy to own several Romeos. I wish leupold had responded similarly when my rangefinder display completed faded out after a few years of very light use.

Comment

Great news!!

Comment

I have 3 and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                  I have 3 and love them.

4 of em myself dang good optic for the money [emoji16][emoji1306]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X