Thieves got me this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves got me this time

I went to my place in Sargent this morning to mow the grass and take the boat out for a bit. Got out of the truck and looked to see my outboard gone off the back of my boat. It was a 25hp Yamaha that ran like a top. Gone. They disconnected the fuel line and unhooked the wires for the anchor light, didn't cut em. Talk about a kick in the gut, 34 years down there and nothing ever stolen. Here's a pic of it, I called the sheriff and gave them the S/N. If any one see's it let me know. It has a stainless keg guard and an anchor light on the cowl.
    Attached Files

Man I’m sorry it happed to you..
    Sad thing about it it’s fixing to get worse soon as all them people get laid off of unemployment!

Comment

Bad news Kevin, a kick in the gut for sure.

Comment

**** Kevin, that sucks. I have the exact motor (different #[emoji1]) and it's a great engine

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that crap chaps my hide! Sorry to hear that Kevin. Sargent has usually been void of this BS but these days you never know.

Comment

Man, that definitely stinks!! Sorry, Kevin!

Comment

Sooty to hear that. I’ve been there before, and there really aren’t words to describe that initial feeling when you realize you were robbed of something you worked hard for. Here’s to hoping it is recovered!

Comment

Sorry to hear this happened. I was just reading the tiller boat thread earlier and saw you had posted yours on there, hopefully no connection!
                Last edited by JES; 06-05-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

My friend told me its 8-12 weeks delivery on a new one, it's going to be a long summer. Someone else told me to offer a reward, I told him I'm offering 230 grains of 45 caliber lead to whoever took it.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

You would think it would be easier to just hold down a real job.

Comment

Watch the local classifieds, it’ll show up.
                        I hate a crackhead thief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Start riding around, then go to the bar looking to buy a 25 Yamaha....see what intel you can gather. Bet it's in town somewhere close.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Man that crap chaps my hide! Sorry to hear that Kevin. Sargent has usually been void of this BS but these days you never know.
                            Public pier and no swing bridge it's only going to get worse

Comment

Man, what a disappointment! Sorry to hear that bud. I hope you get it back or get something going again real soon. Your homemade baits need testing! My life would be a real pit without a boat to use, or work on.

Comment

Working...
                              X