Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop!

Comment

Ok, let's get this back on track, as I find it interesting.

So you invest some money, take out your original investment. Now you're playing with OPM. Pull some profits along the way, and if it tanks, who cares. It wasn't your money anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        Yeah - I have no clue about Cybersecurity at all........or DMZ's, FIREWALLS - Port to Port replication on secure SSL protocols etc etc etc
        Most here reading this also have no clue as to the content of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          Most here reading this also have no clue as to the content of your post.
          Or about crypto currency itself.

Comment

Of course there is risk - There is almost no sure thing. Do what you wish with what you wish, and stay informed. Just like you would with any investment.

I put $300 in - that won't kill anything, but if it goes up in any resemblance of last year, then it was worth the gamble on any doomsday prediction.

Comment

Or Crypto-Cyber Security.................

Comment

Or women.....

Comment

Mark Cuban's word of advise for Blockchain Cyptocurrency "If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, pretend you’ve already lost your money.”

Several governments are firing up Blockchain Cyprtocurrency networks. Once these networks become viably active, back funded and secured from the STATE, BITCOIN & ALTCOIN values will plummet.

SMOKE-EM while you GOT-EM!

World-wide States - like China, are diving into Blockchain, and the world-wide economy will simply ride as an extension of this technology, backed with solid currency.

It's a ride......ride it while you can.

My .2

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                    Mark Cuban's word of advise for Blockchain Cyptocurrency "If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, pretend you’ve already lost your money.”

Several governments are firing up Blockchain Cyprtocurrency networks. Once these networks become viably active, back funded and secured from the STATE, BITCOIN & ALTCOIN values will plummet.

SMOKE-EM while you GOT-EM!

World-wide States - like China, are diving into Blockchain, and the world-wide economy will simply ride as an extension of this technology, backed with solid currency.

It's a ride......ride it while you can.

My .2
                    .02 maybe... or 0.000002 bitcoin

Comment

So no problem to get in with a low amount of money now. Make your money back, then pull your original money so you've lost nothing and play with the money you've earned as you want. That way you could make some good side change or lose nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                        So no problem to get in with a low amount of money now. Make your money back, then pull your original money so you've lost nothing and play with the money you've earned as you want. That way you could make some good side change or lose nothing.
                        It's kinda that simple...but not.

For me it was understanding what the hell it was first. Some people don't even need to know that much. There's money to be made and lost.

I have some I set aside just in case and then some I play with to see how long I can stay ahead of the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                          You are talking about various exchanges etc. bitcoin itself has not been hacked. Your security is up to you. The info stored is on the blockchain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Blockchain technology is legit, from what I've been reading - especially for lots of other applications besides crypocurrency. But the access points (exchanges) are still vulnerable to hacking, crashes, etc... From what I've read, Coinbase and the like are the highest risk places to keep your cryptocurrency. Web-based sites and apps are very vulnerable to hacking. The blockchain can have a record of your holdings, but as soon as somebody steals your keys and moves your stuff to another account, the blockchain locks that in too. You have zero recourse. The only way to get it back is if the person who took it decided to give it back to you.

Keeping your records on a thumb drive that's not connected to the internet or even making a paper copy and keeping that somewhere safe seems to be the only way to truly protect yourself from theft or some other form of cyber-loss.

Tons of risk in this stuff. All kinds of different risks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Blockchain technology is legit, from what I've been reading - especially for lots of other applications besides crypocurrency. But the access points (exchanges) are still vulnerable to hacking, crashes, etc... From what I've read, Coinbase and the like are the highest risk places to keep your cryptocurrency. Web-based sites and apps are very vulnerable to hacking. The blockchain can have a record of your holdings, but as soon as somebody steals your keys and moves your stuff to another account, the blockchain locks that in too. You have zero recourse. The only way to get it back is if the person who took it decided to give it back to you.

Keeping your records on a thumb drive that's not connected to the internet or even making a paper copy and keeping that somewhere safe seems to be the only way to truly protect yourself from theft or some other form of cyber-loss.

Tons of risk in this stuff. All kinds of different risks.
                            Been looking into putting it somewhere like a thumb drive. Have you experimented with this?

Comment

"official" stance
                              404 Page Not Found, please navigate back to the homepage to continue using our site.

its wiki...but it does a good job of detailing the process
                              Last edited by systemnt; 11-30-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Any validity to this?

n/m

SPAM alert

Comment

Working...
                                X