2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
    We went out last Wednesday and caught a lot of trout mostly dinks and a few redfish. Hopefully have my boat back from the shop this week. Getting the gps installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
      Few good fish from this weekend... we struggled pretty bad in the spring but I’ll say this has been probably our best summer yet as far as catching quality fish goes
      What bait did yall use if you don't mind sharing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        We had an awesome trip with Capt. Glenn. Weather hasn’t been perfect, but it didn’t rain on us and that’s about all you can ask for these days. Fishing was pretty good, slower than you hope for but enough action to keep you busy. My girl always has a blast with Mr. Glenn. His new boat is sweet too.
        Congrats to yall Philip! Great times there!

Comment

We had an awesome trip with Capt. Glenn. Weather hasn’t been perfect, but it didn’t rain on us and that’s about all you can ask for these days. Fishing was pretty good, slower than you hope for but enough action to keep you busy. My girl always has a blast with Mr. Glenn. His new boat is sweet too.

Beautiful pictures enjoy um they grow up fast

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome pics! Some of those trout would be a trophy for me! Good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Released 2 limits in the surf this evening [emoji106]

Nice catch and good job gettin' them boys on fish!

Every time I see someone posting a good catch in the surf, my FOMO goes through the roof. I'm thinking to myself, what the hell was I doing? Why wasn't I down there?

Comment

[QUOTE=panhandlehunter;15651495]We had an awesome trip with Capt. Glenn. Weather hasn’t been perfect, but it didn’t rain on us and that’s about all you can ask for these days. Fishing was pretty good, slower than you hope for but enough action to keep you busy. My girl always has a blast with Mr. Glenn. His new boat is sweet too.

Thank you Phillip! I always enjoy fishing with y'all. And especially with my little buddy. I'm not sure kindergarten is ready.

Comment

Great stuff Phillip!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Released 2 limits in the surf this evening [emoji106]

Missed this one... nicely done!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

My twin brother and 3 of our boys had a great trip Saturday morning in POC. We released all but 6 of these fish for lunch. We probably released another 20 once I thought the bag was getting crowded.

I missed a shot at a tarpon in the bay that I saw working bait for over half an hour. He finally swam close enough to make a cast. He came in hot and rolled on the top water. Never came tight and he swam away.

Comment

Good job releasing them but curious why the need to bring them back to the boat?

Comment

Photo

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                          Good job releasing them but curious why the need to bring them back to the boat?
                          Trophy Photo!
                          Nice Catch

Comment

Definitely not good for the fish. Knocking the slime & all off of them.

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

I was planning to keep them for a family fish fry that evening but decided against it because the family wanted to fish the surf Saturday evening instead. Kept a few for lunch and decided last minute to release. They were extremely lively when released. I am not concerned at all with their health in this instance.

Comment

See your found them good fish again Josh.

Good Job Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X