Wish Me Luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Me Luck!

In the morning I start a 30hr drive to Napa, Ca. with my 12 year old son. We are making the trip to spend the next two weeks getting my Dad moved to Reno. He has been in that house for 30 plus years after building it himself. Lots of memories in that house. The drive itself is gonna be tough enough, but I am sure there will be many obstacles both physical and emotional in the coming weeks.

Oh wow. Yep you’re gonna need luck Chris. Best of luck to you. My mom’s lived in her home that long. I can’t imagine the task it would take to move her stuff

Comment

That’s a long stretch make sure you take breaks and have a good play list

Comment

God Bless to all of you, be safe and cherish the time together even thou it's going to be a lot of work....

Comment

Good luck and be safe !

Comment

Good luck Chris.

Hope I can say this the right way without any unintended “butting in”, so here goes. Your post reads like the start of an interesting book I would want to read or a movie I would want to see. Consider all the possible stories, 30 car hours across several states with your 12 year old son. What a cool time you guys can have together on this road trip. Then two weeks together with three generations of dudes in your family. I hope your son and your dad relate well to each other, which would be awesome. Then going through 30 years of memories with your dad in a house he built himself. Then helping your dad settle in to the new place in Reno. May sound corny, but I hope the “obstacles” turn into “opportunities” for you. Again, good luck to you and your son and your dad over the next two weeks.

Comment

Prayers for safe travel and emotional strength

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Drive safely!

Comment

Where do I sent wyatt some red bull?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Where do I sent wyatt some red bull?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        Oh goodness. That might make for an interesting trip. He's a pretty low key kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                          Good luck Chris.

Hope I can say this the right way without any unintended “butting in”, so here goes. Your post reads like the start of an interesting book I would want to read or a movie I would want to see. Consider all the possible stories, 30 car hours across several states with your 12 year old son. What a cool time you guys can have together on this road trip. Then two weeks together with three generations of dudes in your family. I hope your son and your dad relate well to each other, which would be awesome. Then going through 30 years of memories with your dad in a house he built himself. Then helping your dad settle in to the new place in Reno. May sound corny, but I hope the “obstacles” turn into “opportunities” for you. Again, good luck to you and your son and your dad over the next two weeks.
                          You're good, bud!!! It has definitely been an interesting ride.

Comment

Working...
                          X