Anyone ordered a Rivian yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ordered a Rivian yet?

No, but I like them. Have you watched Long Way Up with Ewan McGregor? You should check it out. Rivian was a big part in it.

Comment

Google - Rivian Tank Turn. It is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Google - Rivian Tank Turn. It is impressive
        That's awesome.

Comment

Nope…but I’ve got a Cybertruck on order and can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are they giving a firm date on deliveries now? Seems like they continually get pushed back?

Comment

When the range gets to 500 might think about it. That is a nice looking vehicle

Comment

Ford supposed to announce the F150 Lightning next week: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/f...-truck-reveal/

Comment

My son ordered one. Not sure on delivery time, but it looks like a cool ride.

Comment

I looked into it a lot. Talked to factory reps etc. charging would be an issue for me. I drive a lot but it doesn’t charge well on 110v. I love the concept though

Comment

I had never seen one until I opened your link then I seen the price and closed it as fast as I could.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                        When the range gets to 500 might think about it. That is a nice looking vehicle

Yep, while towing a trailer....
                        And need to see bed dimensions, I struggle with toolbox(that could go away with the other storage available) dog crates and corn with a regular sized bed and typically have to have a long bed...
                        And need to see how it performs in the mud, they talk a lot about water and rocks but never mud that I have seen...
                        Last edited by cehorn; 05-11-2021, 07:08 AM.

Comment

A guy on our lease has one ordered. They keep pushing them out and he isn't sure when he will ever get it.

Comment

Those are pretty slick, I hope they actually make production. With Ford announcing the Lightening and Chevy the electric Silverado, it's going to get much more difficult to for these startups to compete. If I were buying an early generation electric truck, my main concern is warranty, recall support, etc. I have Ford and Chevy dealers here in town and that's just not the case with Rivian.

Comment

They are pretty nice looking. They are on the road. This one was in Austin last weekend.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X