No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 game win streak, first since 2010. Team is salty with plenty to improve on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This team continues to win in different ways. I really like how they are answering innings as well.

Comment

When it rains, it pours. It sounds like Tech has lost two more for most of not all of the remaining schedule.

Comment

18-0 Friday night shutout, back at it at 2:00 tomorrow. [emoji1598]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            When it rains, it pours. It sounds like Tech has lost two more for most of not all of the remaining schedule.

I somehow they keep having the next man step up. 7-2 win at West Virginia tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
              I somehow they keep having the next man step up. 7-2 win at West Virginia tonight.

They’re a solid bunch that shouldn’t have too much trouble with the couch burners

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                They’re a solid bunch that shouldn’t have too much trouble with the couch burners

Yeah it just sucks when one of them is pre-season All American and was having the kind of year to back it up. Shouldn’t have much trouble with WVU but having him out of the lineup will affect us in the long run for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                  Yeah it just sucks when one of them is pre-season All American and was having the kind of year to back it up. Shouldn’t have much trouble with WVU but having him out of the lineup will affect us in the long run for sure.

Agreed

Comment

Baseball is a funny game. Texas won 18-0 last night, but in a 2-1 battle in the 8th today.

Comment

That’s baseball.

Comment

Heck of an SEC rivalry weekend so far in Starkville. Ole Miss and State knotted up at 1-1 in series. State took first one 5-2 Friday night and Rebs thumped Dogs pretty good today 9-0 where our pitcher only gave up 1 hit and went for the 9-inning shutout versus a heckuva State offensive team. The rubber match tomorrow should be another good one. #6 vs #4 and rivals always make it fun. Hotty Toddy!

Comment

Daaaang Arkie thumped Aggie tonight.[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Daaaang Arkie thumped Aggie tonight.[emoji15]
                            Looking like a sweep huh- and no Arky/Arkie.

Comment

Another sweep for the Horns and a 13 game win streak.

Next three weekend series should be some good baseball.

Comment

Texas is winning a lot of different ways. Really looking forward to getting into the teeth of the Big 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X