Good for Baylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
    Thought there’d be a thread by now but I’m glad Baylor won even though I had Gonzaga winning in my pool. But my brackets took a beating so it didn’t matter.

Couldn’t stand seeing that arrogant Timme stroking his mustache, pounding his chest, and lifting his arms like he was a champ .

Loved seeing the look of disappointment on his face. I was hoping for tears.
    Being a kid from Richardson Texas Timme is a hell of a player plus he’s got 2 more years of eligibility. I never wish bad on any team or player no matter the circumstances. I mean this is a 20 yo you was hoping to see tears. Sometimes it’s best to keep your comments to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
      Proud Bear here! Was at BU during the darkest days of the basketball program. Never thought I’d see this day. So happy for the team, fans and school. That was about as dominating National game as we will ever see.
      Ditto for me as well. I even went to the free Bill Cosby comedy show put on to raise our spirits during that time. That didn't age well...

Proud to be a Baylor Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Baylor? Oh ya! The same school that kept the lights on while the rest of the city was frozen.
        Baylor has its own power plant on campus.
        Last edited by BuckSmasher; 04-06-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Baylor? Oh ya! The same school that kept the lights on while the rest of the city was frozen.

If I was paying that much in tuition I’d expect the power to stay on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kamoman View Post
            Congrats to the Baylor Bears! It was a "rippple" support effect for us. When UT got beat, my Longhorn sons jumped on my UH Cougars bandwagon; When my Coogs lost to Baylor...We all jumped on the "Bear" wagon to support our fellow Texas team. Man they looked invincible.

Congrats again!
            Same with my family, UT, then UofH, then Baylor! Though that Gonzaga UCLA game was one to watch for sure. Glad a Texas school brought it home

Comment

Glad Baylor won, and what a dominant performance!

Comment

Originally posted by JaxandKyzer View Post
                Being a kid from Richardson Texas Timme is a hell of a player plus he’s got 2 more years of eligibility. I never wish bad on any team or player no matter the circumstances. I mean this is a 20 yo you was hoping to see tears. Sometimes it’s best to keep your comments to yourself

1st Amendment there buddy - Freedom of Speech.

If he hadn’t been so cocky with stroking his mustache, pounding his chest, and holding up his arm like he’s showing off his muscles - which is considered taunting the other team - I would have never said anything.

Act like a jerk, expect to be treated like a jerk.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tpcollins; 04-06-2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Its always good when the Big 12 wins in my book, Sic em

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                    Its always good when the Big 12 wins in my book, Sic em
                    State over conference.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      State over conference.

That’s how I role!

Comment

Scott Drew, His dad and brother once stayed here at Lake Fork Lodge. They are as polite and gentlemanly as they appear. My daughter is an Alum so I guess you know the rest of how I feel about the dub. Sic em.

Comment

Class of ‘09, fun night for sure. Keep it up bears, let’s try to field a more competitive football team this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            State over conference.

Same for me BoB

Comment

Awesome. First Texas school since UTEP to win the dance

Comment

Good game.

College championships need packed stands of drunk super fans heckling the other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X