Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing call from the Border Patrol yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Agree with all of this. Every terrorist so far though has flown in and overstayed a visa. Sneaking across the border poses far more risks then flying in and "forgetting" you have to leave. Not the least of which is the cartels in Mexico.
    The known terrorist can't fly in. We are in deep do do.

Comment

I have been working and living on the border since the 1980’s , this comes in different waves
      Seen, Mexican, Pakistani, Korean, Chinese, Cuban.
      It’s the Mexican cartels that bug me the most, seen some good guys that have done a “”favor “” or two for them and then the cartel has their hooks in them.
      This summer the “ walkers “ are going to get desperate as the heat rises
      The drug guys already have their network setup and will just drive around the checkpoints
      It’s the exploited that will be dropped off in BFE and told to start walking ( those will be the problem people who will be destroying camps or flagging down people asking for help )

Comment

I talked with a buddy of mine last week in Del Rio. They had 6 pursuits and 9 loads of drugs in 1 night. In the last 2 weeks they caught and sorted 4500 illegals and you know that wasn't half of the drugs or illegals coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          We dealt with illegals quite a bit this past year. They don’t bother me so much as drug smugglers. I have the border patrol app and they regularly post up their “catches”. A number of them are armed.

I'd like to hear more about this app.

I asked the agent at the check station north of Del Rio and he told me we are in a hot zone, and he gave us the phone number to the checkpoint office.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
            I'd like to hear more about this app.

I asked the agent at the check station north of Del Rio and he told me we are in a hot zone, and he gave us the phone number to the checkpoint office.
            Try this , App Store, search, border patrol = the Bp app , push download
            I keep both sheriff department and border dispatch in my favorite contact list
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-11-2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

This is very disturbing

Comment

I’ve been called by them before too. I would call the main office and confirm their identity and contact info bevfore giving them any info

Comment

I can see the conversation now.

Broder agent....are you a US citizen?
                  Crosser...no
                  Agent.....are you illegally in the US
                  Crosser....yes
                  Agent...are you a mexican citzen
                  Crosser....no, im a terrorist from yemen

If only all interviews were that easy

Comment

BP

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    We dealt with illegals quite a bit this past year. They don’t bother me so much as drug smugglers. I have the border patrol app and they regularly post up their “catches”. A number of them are armed.
                    and what is this app???

Comment

It's only gonna get worse ..... more than 100,000 migrants encountered at US-Mexico border in past 4 weeks. The borders are wide open and the rest of the world knows it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/polit...+-+Politics%29

US authorities arrested and encountered more than 100,000 migrants on the US-Mexico border over the past four weeks ending on March 3, according to data obtained by CNN, marking the highest levels for the same time frame in five years.

The number of migrants arrested on the southern border has been increasing in recent weeks, causing alarm among officials as they scramble to provide resources for the increase in minors and families who are unlawfully crossing into the US.

The surge in migrants adds to a growing sense of emergency for the Biden administration which has been seeking to unwind the Trump administration's immigration policies over that time.

"February was unprecedented compared to the last five years," a Homeland Security official told CNN. Single adults make up the biggest portion of apprehensions, but the percentage of families and children jumped last month, according to the official.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                        and what is this app???
                        It is the Border Patrol Laredo Sector. There’s an app in the App Store.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                          I’m probably wrong, but I would think that you’re more violent persons, terrorists, or drug smugglers would be inclined to travel in smaller groups. Less visibility.

47 is a lot. Once they take your AR and high-capacity mags, you wouldn’t have much chance with a group that size.

Dad always put food and water in an outside shed and left it unlocked. It seemed to deter vandalism and theft.

If you want to alter A known path through your property, Set a small hutch with a bottle of water, and a blue flag on your fence lines. Then blue flag path With additional water at each flag. You won’t stop them coming through, but maybe can skirt them to the edge of your property. I believe there’s an actual dedicated water marking system they use along the highway so these people don’t die in the brush. If they already know what it is it’ll make it that much easier

I think these types of people stopped coming over a long time ago. We used to leave food and water too. But the courtesy of the travelers of 20 years ago was not extended to todays groups. Entirely different kind of folks.

Comment

Where are all those poor people getting Biden shirts from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              It's only gonna get worse ..... more than 100,000 migrants encountered at US-Mexico border in past 4 weeks. The borders are wide open and the rest of the world knows it.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/polit...+-+Politics%29

US authorities arrested and encountered more than 100,000 migrants on the US-Mexico border over the past four weeks ending on March 3, according to data obtained by CNN, marking the highest levels for the same time frame in five years.

The number of migrants arrested on the southern border has been increasing in recent weeks, causing alarm among officials as they scramble to provide resources for the increase in minors and families who are unlawfully crossing into the US.

The surge in migrants adds to a growing sense of emergency for the Biden administration which has been seeking to unwind the Trump administration's immigration policies over that time.

"February was unprecedented compared to the last five years," a Homeland Security official told CNN. Single adults make up the biggest portion of apprehensions, but the percentage of families and children jumped last month, according to the official.

And we are supposed to believe this group of migrants, fleeing poverty, printed those shirts on their own, with no financial sponsorship or coordination..

Yeah ok

Comment

And it's only March. Just think what this will be like in 2 years if nothing is done to stop it.

Comment

Working...
                                X