• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should a 2021 thread be started?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
      Should a 2021 thread be started?
      I was just thinking about this today.....tons of new stuff coming this year and tons of outdated info in this thread now. The thermal and NV industry is changing fast and will be moving at lightning speed this year.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Perfect

I want to see the Thermion XP and the new XG
        The xg50 is a bad dude. I watched a truck at 2.2miles drive down the highway on 24x and if i had the right gun could have easily made a shot. I haven't looked through any thermal capable of doing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
          The xg50 is a bad dude. I watched a truck at 2.2miles drive down the highway on 24x and if i had the right gun could have easily made a shot. I haven't looked through any thermal capable of doing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          WOW!

Have you looked thru a Reap or HALO LR?

I think from what I am hearing it is very comparable optics wise, maybe a tad inferior but obviously little better features

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
            I watched a truck at 2.2miles drive down the highway on 24x and if i had the right gun could have easily made a shot.
            I think this is a perfect note to end the 2020 thread on: Uncle Rico saying he coulda "easily" taken a 2.2 mile shot right over them mountains.

Comment

Link to the 2021 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Last edited by Lip; 01-28-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                I think this is a perfect note to end the 2020 thread on: Uncle Rico saying he coulda "easily" taken a 2.2 mile shot right over them mountains.

Comment

Easily seen something at 2.2 miles in thermal: Debatable

The thought of shooting something past 1 or 2 miles, or hell even 500 yards with thermal: NOPE, not happening

Comment

Easily seen something at 2.2 miles in thermal: Debatable

The thought of shooting something past 1 or 2 miles, or hell even 500 yards with thermal: NOPE, not happening
                    With the scope he’s talking I absolutely agree. He’ll any scope for that matter. Now the UTC or UTCX? Well now we’re on a whole new playing field where 500 is a chip shot again IF its in front of a capable day optic and rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      With the scope he’s talking I absolutely agree. He’ll any scope for that matter. Now the UTC or UTCX? Well now we’re on a whole new playing field where 500 is a chip shot again IF its in front of a capable day optic and rifle.
                      Yes I am talking running just a thermal scope at night.

no shot that long will kill an animal. Hell at 2.2 miles you couldn't see a hog in the scope with thermal lol

Comment

Yes I am talking running just a thermal scope at night.

no shot that long will kill an animal. Hell at 2.2 miles you couldn't see a hog in the scope with thermal lol
                        I’m well aware of what is and isn’t capable at 2.2 miles. Nowhere did I mention 2.2 miles. You said no thermal is capable of 500, which I refuted.

Comment

Going with digital NV this time around, what’s the green screens choice of scope? Torn between the pulsar digex and the ATN x sight 4K. Will be used for both day and night on a 300 BO pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                            Going with digital NV this time around, what’s the green screens choice of scope? Torn between the pulsar digex and the ATN x sight 4K. Will be used for both day and night on a 300 BO pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            There’s a 2021 Thread that’s active now and liable to get more response. I don’t have experience with either of those, so I’m no help there.

Comment

Working...
                            X