No announcement yet.

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like I’m gonna get to hunt in the morning too. I’ll drop my 1 guy off and head in myself. Wherever I go you can bet the farm that stand will have a heater!

Comment

Take a peek at the temps and wind speeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t miss that!

Comment

Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Good thing about the winds picking up at night is it might keep them from feeding all night under the full moon. Might make them too nervous and go bed up.

Looks pretty solid this morning for you tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Good thing about the winds picking up at night is it might keep them from feeding all night under the full moon. Might make them too nervous and go bed up.

Looks pretty solid this morning for you tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              That wind bothers them absolutely zero up here. They’re more nervous about no wind than high wind. It changes where they get to a degree but makes them predictable as hell. Way different than home.

Sorry about this morning boys. I was in the blind when I realized I’d left my phone in the truck. I did see a really nice low 140’s 9pt that I talked myself out of. TShelly and I had a good long talk today and just like I told him. Score means almost nothing to me. I’m definitely not above shooting one in the 130’s or 140’s but he needs to have some stuff going in that makes me want to kill him.

I’m headed in and running behind. Going back to the same field as yesterday evening and I dressed to be mobile if I need to be. I fixed my .280 and got my 7mm Mag dialed in. I’m excited about this evening!

Comment

Good luck this evening.

Comment

Getting to be that magic hour. Good luck man!

Comment

2 hunts in a row... Sorry boys, I’ll do better tomorrow

Comment

That cold wind cuts me in half. If I don't have a heater with me then I'm toast quick! lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        That cold wind cuts me in half. If I don't have a heater with me then I'm toast quick! lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        It didn’t hardly blow today but it’s supposed to start tomorrow. This wind up hete has brass knuckles with razor blades attached!

Stephen got his buck killed on his first hunt of the trip and is now on doe patrol. We’re headed to Rusty’s for a pizza and beer and I was told I have to play my guitar. Tuesday’s and Friday’s are always fine times at Rusty’s on 66!

Comment

Stephen’s deer

Comment

Slept in this morning. Wind is absolutely cutting and I have a mild head ache.

Comment

How’s the weather?

Comment

You got more hunters comin' in? Better get you some Advil and get at it!

Comment

Working...
                                X