Back Up Top For The Rest LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    When all the deer clear the field except 2 does and a 10 year old wants redemption you by God let him get redemption!!!
    Heck yea! Congrats Parker!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      When all the deer clear the field except 2 does and a 10 year old wants redemption you by God let him get redemption!!!
      Congrats!

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          Congrats!
          Them ol Dbl Naughts is bad medicine!!!

Comment

Sweet!
            Congrats Parker!

Comment

Wind is blowing too hard for a fire tonight but the Makers is GOOD and Parks is working us up the rewards of his labor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This boy is getting us knowed up on what you do after you kill one! This is EXACTLY what deer camp is. Anything else is wrong!

Comment

Awesome stuff, Steve!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent!! He is loving it, you can tell from the pics...and I’m sure it’s a breath of fresh air to the older hunters to see the sheer joy in the young man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                        Excellent!! He is loving it, you can tell from the pics...and I’m sure it’s a breath of fresh air to the older hunters to see the sheer joy in the young man

Man you ain’t wrong!

Comment

Parker's experiences and joy of being in 'the camp' is what it's all about. He may forget a lot of things in his lifetime, but these times won't be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                            Parker's experiences and joy of being in 'the camp' is what it's all about. He may forget a lot of things in his lifetime, but these times won't be forgotten.
                            Man I hope you’re right. He may or may not forget about some of the little details but you can bet the farm his daddy and me won’t! Hitting the sack later than I’d planned but it’s against the law to not drink one dead! 4:45 will be early but we earned the head ache! I think Parks and Trav are gonna make one more and head home so he can get back to making straight A’s and chasing women. It’s been an awesome couple of days. Good Lord willing we’ll put the cherry on top in the morning.

Comment

It’s bouncing between 22-24° up here this morning and the wind feels like it’s wearing brass knuckles! Parker decided he’s done enough damage and wants to sleep in. Trav is on doe patrol at the stand I’ve been hunting and I’m headed to one I haven’t been to this year.I’ll definitely have another layer on this morning!

Comment

Kill a big one

Comment

Working...
                                X