Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    You honestly believe that ?
    As Bill Hicks would say, I can prove it on an Etch-A-Sketch.

Now we can sue gun companies for their advertising and blame mass shootings on them, all the while, line our pockets. America!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      No I do not, but I do believe that CNN and FOX are equivalent when it comes to that.
      Oh well as long as there are two equivalent their all the same.

Comment

No I do not, but I do believe that CNN and FOX are equivalent when it comes to that.
        Is FOX perfect? Not by a long shot, but I can honestly say that they NEVER told the amount of outright lies about Obama, slandered and disrespected Obama and his entire family, on a daily basis, the way CNN does Trump and his.. CNN is on complete different level when it comes to this garbage... Of course You know this..

Comment

Now we can sue gun companies for their advertising and blame mass shootings on them, all the while, line our pockets. America!!!
          Not really the same situation. Gun Companies are not responsible for acts of an individual, that is why those are ridiculous.

In this case, the largest news organizations in the world labeled this kid a racist. Some recanted, although not very convincingly. If this kid did not fight back he would only be remembered as the racist that disrespected an old minority man. With the scope of reach these media outlets have, that is some very serious damage to someone's reputation and future.

Comment

seriously....how deep in the sand is your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              That's not sand.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                That's not sand.

Comment

That's not sand.
                  lol

Comment

That's not sand.
                    For the win!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%ttid View Post
                      that's not sand.
                      Oh my..LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Not really the same situation. Gun Companies are not responsible for acts of an individual, that is why those are ridiculous.

In this case, the largest news organizations in the world labeled this kid a racist. Some recanted, although not very convincingly. If this kid did not fight back he would only be remembered as the racist that disrespected an old minority man. With the scope of reach these media outlets have, that is some very serious damage to someone's reputation and future.
                        My point was not that the two were the same, simply that we are a sue happy society. The media outlets were absolutely wrong in their take and coverage of the incident and should be held responsible. I do not think that without a lawsuit the kid would have been known that way because the fools who inaccurately launched the lies were proven wrong very loudly.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          About as deep as your ego

Comment

My point was not that the two were the same, simply that we are a sue happy society. The media outlets were absolutely wrong in their take and coverage of the incident and should be held responsible. I do not think that without a lawsuit the kid would have been known that way because the fools who inaccurately launched the lies were proven wrong very loudly.
                            You post like this is just some frivolous "slip & fall" lawsuit...
                            (wherein I'd probably agree with you)

So if not via the legal system, how then should the media outlets "be held accountable" for their reckless actions?

About as deep as your ego
                            ummmmm....I'm not the one with the ego so large it's blinding my reality...

Comment

CNN payed up. Next up Washington Post, Elizabeth Warren and Reza Aslan (who just deleted his tweet yesterday after being served).

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                CNN payed up. Next up Washington Post, Elizabeth Warren and Reza Aslan (who just deleted his tweet yesterday after being served).
                                Best things is, now there's precedent

Comment

Working...
                                X