Netflix Disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Disgrace

I 'm not sure if this has been posted or not but I felt compelled to bring it up. I saw on the book of faces today that Netflix has released a show called "The First Temptation of Christ" it is an international film that depicts Christ as a homosexual.

First off I am not someone to judge folks on their lifestyle choices as that is not up to me to do so. Second, Netflix has always had questionable films on it regarding lifestyles and various things.

This struck a nerve with me though, I will not be watching Netflix anymore. I only post this as I have witness the strong christian values from members on this site and felt compelled to pass it along.

What is wrong with people? If people want to be gay,fine be gay. But don't make people that aren't gay out to be gay or force your views on people. I don't need to see two guys kissing on t.v., I'm aware there's guys that do that. I don't think about that disgusting **** so I sure as hell don't want to see it.

Comment

I saw an article about it this morning. That blasphemous garbage is disgusting.

Comment

I haven't heard this yet but that is disturbing if true

Comment

It's fiction.

Comment

I’m offended!

Comment

Highway to Hell

Comment

And, it ain't "gay"...……..
                It's homosexuality...………….

Comment

Would never watch, but read the reviews. Trash. Somebody took the time to make a movie mocking the Savior and in turn it was a horrible movie that even his intended audience thought was trash. Hell will be hotter knowing that you also sucked at your job. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                    And, it ain't "gay"...……..
                    It's homosexuality...………….

Comment

I would certainly never watch that film, but you should cancel you internet membership if this melts your snowflake.

Do you know that the internet has ample amounts of vile pRom and anti-Christian propaganda? I guess this is your last post.

Comment

It is a terrible to call into the hands of God Almighty in His anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          I would certainly never watch that film, but you should cancel you internet membership if this melts your snowflake.

Do you know that the internet has ample amounts of vile pRom and anti-Christian propaganda? I guess this is your last post.

No snowflake here I promise. However when something trips my trigger as this did I will do what I feel best. Using the internet has unfortunately been a requirement to exist in society today. I pay for internet so I can get work related emails, stay in touch with friends and family and enjoy this wonderful site regardless of some of the members...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

canny--------

Comment

Its all good because we know who gets the last laugh!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X