No announcement yet.

The 2020 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a plain jane (lower component cost) custom rifle? Remington action? But that's probably boring for the ones that participated last year.

Comment

Found this pic Robert posted in another thread. Nice adjustable stock option.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…

Close the thread and take my money! That is exactly what I want!

Comment

Sierracharlie out…
          They make an adjustable version of the stock the 19 build had.....

Comment

Lightweight, short barrel, hunting style stock.

Comment

Sierracharlie out…
              x3

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                They make an adjustable version of the stock the 19 build had.....

Yeah but for me personally this is more what I’m looking for. I have a few rifles with the A-5 style stock like the one in the back of the pic. Looking for more of a hunter style stock personally. That’s just me and this build could go anywhere so let’s see.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Yeah but for me personally this is more what I’m looking for. I have a few rifles with the A-5 style stock like the one in the back of the pic. Looking for more of a hunter style stock personally. That’s just me and this build could go anywhere so let’s see.

Sierracharlie out…

I got ya. The original pic I think you posted looked like the adjustable version of last year's or McMillan etc.

Comment

I'll swim against the current and say that doing something different than last year's rather than a repeat sounds appealing to me. True long range heavy sounds good!

Comment

Being left handed would like something like last season in a short action.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        I'll swim against the current and say that doing something different than last year's rather than a repeat sounds appealing to me. True long range heavy sounds good!
                        X2! I really want a long range heavy build in 280ai for a stand gun. Vertical grip stock. I would be all over this.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                          I agree... long range heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                            X2! I really want a long range heavy build in 280ai for a stand gun. Vertical grip stock. I would be all over this.

Got a picture of something like your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                              I got ya. The original pic I think you posted looked like the adjustable version of last year's or McMillan etc.

I believe that is the game scout or game warden from Mcmillan in the first pic. Hunter style stock but vertical grip so it can be misleading.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I believe that is the game scout or game warden from Mcmillan in the first pic. Hunter style stock but vertical grip so it can be misleading.

Sierracharlie out…
                                I see that now. Didn't look close enough. For me a verticle grip and higher comb is important. Does look like a viable option. But like you said this could go any direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X