X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    I was out at 930
    Didn't see anything

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
    Good try. Thanks for bringing us along

Comment

Gonna give it a shot at the wife's feeder at the lease. Got in before the feeder threw and there's still corn on the ground from this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Gonna give it a shot at the wife's feeder at the lease. Got in before the feeder threw and there's still corn on the ground from this morning.
        Good luck!!!!!

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Thanks PB2! Guess I didn't make it before the feeder threw. Not sure what time it throws, but it has a photo eye and the sun was still up pretty good when I got here. Didn't think I would need the thermacell, so I didn't bring it... I was wrong!

Comment

I’ll probably go on patrol after kids go to bed if not raining

Comment

Nada here, I'm out. Good luck low fence, if you go.

Comment

Me and my buddy are in.
                Fingers crossed

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Things got out of hand fast!

Spotted group of 20 immediately. Before I got set for ambush another huge grout ran in. One ran straight to me the started alerting... so her had to go. Wasn’t where I needed to be. 2 confirmed dead. One across field might be dead, it’s f@&$ed up like a bologna milkshake. Going to try and recover it for #3. And another confirmed hit but off property

Comment

Got to him. He was waaayyy bigger than I thought. He was over a steep ridge and I busted him. I ran him down with atv but couldn’t shoot and drive. So I slammed in brakes as he hit the creek and fired one up the ol balloon knot!!! Down the creek he went. He’s on other property now and I ain’t stomping in there for him. He was 200+

Comment

Nice work low fence! Good luck PB2 and friend!

Comment

Not sure if this is the same guy, but I haven't seen my big pig at the house in over a month. Just showed up a week or so after I took out a coyote that was coming through a couple times every night.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We didn't see anything.
                          Which is fine. He just graduated college, online, so with full time ministry and fill time college he's not had much free time.
                          Hopefully we'll be able to get out more and start looking some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            Not sure if this is the same guy, but I haven't seen my big pig at the house in over a month. Just showed up a week or so after I took out a coyote that was coming through a couple times every night.
                            Darn the a big pig!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X