Daughter got a heck of a buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic!!! God bless brother.
    Last edited by bowhunterhelm; 12-15-2019, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to your daughter and prayers for you and your family as you continue this journey through life.

Comment

Yes she did

Comment

Life can definitely get tough sometimes, I have also found like you have that if you stay focused on God the rest will work itself out. Congratulations on so many levels, and congratulations to her on that awesome buck!

Comment

Congrats to all, God is Good!

Comment

Congrats to you and your family. Awesome buck way to go girl!

Comment

Life has a funny way of showing you the right way some times. Congrats on an unforgettable hunt with your daughter. I’m sure she will never forget it either!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Great deer, congrats to your daughter. Great picture of the three of y’all.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats to both of y’all

Comment

Thank you for your story. If I had to guess, most who read it, can identify with not being the best version of themselves and realizing that God has always been there for us, but we never let Him in. I was there my friend and as others have said, keeping Him close makes so many things so much easier. Happy for you that you have found a better life. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations to your daughter on a great deer.

Comment

Congrats to her and awesome testimony of how God has worked in your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I appreciate your testimony! Really, all we have to give back to God is "our story" of how he changed us. Keep up the good word and take care of that beautiful family!!! Blessings to you

Comment

Congratulations all around, God Bless.

Comment

Great story and congratulations to you and your daughters.

Comment

Great testimony, God is great and he will make great things happen in poeples life all a person has to do is allow him to do them.

Comment

Working...
                                X