No announcement yet.

coon resitant protein feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coon hoods are an excellent product. Love mine and solved coon problem 100% and the deer don’t have to flip ****tttt. They are spring loaded and stay open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coon hoods are it, coon were eating us alive til we installed the coon hoods now they don’t even mess with our all seasons protein feeders

Comment

Slinky’s, cheap and definitely work.

Comment

Coonhoods for sure. My deer were in there snacking the next day without missing a beat. I rarely get a picture of a coon now. The first month after coonhoods were installed, I had lots of pictures of very acrobatic coons though. They just couldn’t figure it out!

Comment

If you dont do the coon hoods, do the Dukes foot traps.

Comment

Another vote for Coonhoods. Genius!

Comment

Really appreciate all the support guys! Thanks again to the TBH community for the help in spreading the word on CoonHoods!

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Comment

Kyle, y'all aren't feeding cottonseed? Our deer once they got used to it, prefer it over the protein and coons don't mess with it... best food I ever feed for deer!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Kyle, y'all aren't feeding cottonseed? Our deer once they got used to it, prefer it over the protein and coons don't mess with it... best food I ever feed for deer!!
                    we just started this year. I put out 3,000 lbs last week. taking another 5000 out this weekend. hopefully they'll hit it pretty quick.
                    Last edited by kyle1974; 01-21-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Just got back down here to get a delivery of feeders. They’re hitting it pretty hard at most of the pens.

Comment

Working...
                      X