Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borus with a landslide!

Brexit will happen.

Looks like the British "Libtards" ain't doin' so good either!!

Comment

I think there is a bit of a Trump effect involved.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish our politicians would learn from this election that we the people will vote you out if you do not listen to us.....

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

And the Globalist are starting to see the reality of it. It isnt going away.

Comment

This should be a cautionary tale for the Democrat Party as there are some parallels. It seems a lot of Brits didn't particularly like Boris Johnson's style but they were terrified at the prospect of a flaming leftist like Corbyn taking the reins, who promised to nationalize a large chunk of the economy, expand the welfare state and pay for it by "taxing the rich". Sound familiar? Johnson took the voter's word that they wanted Brexit and promised to get it done. He won in spite of overwhelming opposition from the elite intelligentsia and almost all the media. Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

Nigel Farage said so specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Wish our politicians would learn from this election that we the people will vote you out if you do not listen to us.....

I wish people would actually vote the scumbags out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pretty sweet that he won and his party won a bunch of seats, too. The liberal media over here was saying something about they weren't sure if his promise to exit the EU was way he won, yet that was his platform!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    And the Globalist are starting to see the reality of it. It isnt going away.
                    In their panic I believe Trump is in grave danger.
                    They have not been spinning their communist webs for the last 60-80 years just to have a real patriot screw it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      In their panic I believe Trump is in grave danger.
                      They have not been spinning their communist webs for the last 60-80 years just to have a real patriot screw it all up.
                      Agreed, pray for Pres. Trump daily.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        This should be a cautionary tale for the Democrat Party as there are some parallels. It seems a lot of Brits didn't particularly like Boris Johnson's style but they were terrified at the prospect of a flaming leftist like Corbyn taking the reins, who promised to nationalize a large chunk of the economy, expand the welfare state and pay for it by "taxing the rich". Sound familiar? Johnson took the voter's word that they wanted Brexit and promised to get it done. He won in spite of overwhelming opposition from the elite intelligentsia and almost all the media. Sound familiar?
                        I work with several Brits and this was their exact sentiment. They were more fearful of what the Libs would do vs. what they didn’t like about Boris. They already are ****** about what the Libs have already done to their Country. Even the liberal guys aren’t happy with the immigration policies and favoritism towards one Religion...

Comment

I was in London last week and caught a politician on the news spewing the liberal line....I asked my wife if there was a written script for the liberals that was being passed from country to country....it was the exact same giberish we hear in the states.

One thing that caught my attention was they were going to change all the buses to electric power...on top of providing for 95% of the population without a tax increase but only for the top 5%>

Fools!

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

He got trump hair.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              He got trump hair.
                              He does look disheveled, doesn’t he!

Comment

Working...
                              X