Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If JJ is really the problem (and i have no reason to doubt it), then the only way to change it is to stop watching, stop buying and stop supporting. He's the owner of the business. If a business is doing well they will continue on as usual. If their pocket books start getting hit they will look at what changes need to be made.

People will brag about how they are the most watched team in sports, then turn around and complain about how they suck and won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
      I'm torn on this fire Garrett stuff. What do we do when the next coach has the same mediocre seasons as the previous coaches? This is all on JJ. I think his coaches hands are tied. JJ doesn't allow them to so what needs to be done. I've got a bottle of patron that says Garrett goes in to win a SB with another team. Probably the Giants.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      How long of a window are we talking might be in on this

Comment

Jerry gettin edgy [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the only thing that will get JJ to change is public opinion. Unfortunately, the local media must be so addicted to the unparalleled (compared to other professional teams) access he gives them that they won't focus enough attention on the JJ problem.

On multiple occasions on multiple local media outlets I have heard a guest or caller bring up the JJ as GM, player personnel manager, coach micro-manager issue only to hear the host(s) say that isn't going to change. Then they change the subject back to whoever they do want to bash.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            I think the only thing that will get JJ to change is public opinion. Unfortunately, the local media must be so addicted to the unparalleled (compared to other professional teams) access he gives them that they won't focus enough attention on the JJ problem.

On multiple occasions on multiple local media outlets I have heard a guest or caller bring up the JJ as GM, player personnel manager, coach micro-manager issue only to hear the host(s) say that isn't going to change. Then they change the subject back to whoever they do want to bash.
            When, specifically, has JJ ever gave two rat sized ****s about public opinion?

Comment

Cranky https://twitter.com/mailman_phil/sta...95867906723846

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                If JJ is really the problem (and i have no reason to doubt it), then the only way to change it is to stop watching, stop buying and stop supporting. He's the owner of the business. If a business is doing well they will continue on as usual. If their pocket books start getting hit they will look at what changes need to be made.

People will brag about how they are the most watched team in sports, then turn around and complain about how they suck and won't change.
                That's likely a pipe dream then as they're the #1 sports team in the world.

Amazingly they still beat out the top FCs in $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Only when his pocket book is affected. He says he wants to win more than anything, but really he wants to make money more than anything if winning comes along so be it. Just look how long it has been since they were a good team and winning! Heck my son is 26 and he has never seen them win anything!!!

Comment

Simple - They Stink

Until JJ passes on AND JG is no longer the Coach, they will continue to to be a .500 Club.

Comment

If public opinion actually matters to Jerrah then he should let the public decide by ballot who should be the next GM and next head coach since we the public actually know much more than Jerrah does about how to fix his mess.

Comment

Garrett has no fire at all. He just stands over there on the sidelines with his thumb up his *** and a bewildered look on his face. Its like Phillips is still coaching, maybe that's where he learned his coaching philosophy.

Comment

I’m just happy I cancelled my flight and didn’t pay to go watch that sorry excuse for a team

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Nope, and explains a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RickH78 View Post
                              Garrett has no fire at all. He just stands over there on the sidelines with his thumb up his *** and a bewildered look on his face. Its like Phillips is still coaching, maybe that's where he learned his coaching philosophy.

He is a programmed cyborg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sad thing is that even with a new coach you still have GM Jones running the ship. And when he dies and his kids take over nothing will change. Stephen isn't going to be any different and I hear he is more of a hot head besides.

Comment

Working...
                                X