No announcement yet.

Plant Explosion at TCP Port Neches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just pulled our firebrgade out of the area.. it's too unstable . They have as much water on stuff to keep it cool as possible.. co worker just called and said they watched a 50 ft section on tower take off like a rocket and land in the tank farm

Comment

Anyone In The area !!!! Read this!

Update from a friend who’s pretty well connected. - firewater is not cooling it down and it’s no longer under control.
      He said it’s possible that nothing more could happen, but that the outlook is not good at this point. Guys, anybody still close, y’all get out of there

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        They just pulled our firebrgade out of the area.. it's too unstable . They have as much water on stuff to keep it cool as possible.. co worker just called and said they watched a 50 ft section on tower take off like a rocket and land in the tank farm
        Yep. Pm your cell and I’ll text you a video

Comment

Comment

That’s the video.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

2nd explosion

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Anyone In The area !!!! Read this!

Update from a friend who’s pretty well connected. - firewater is not cooling it down and it’s no longer under control.
                He said it’s possible that nothing more could happen, but that the outlook is not good at this point. Guys, anybody still close, y’all get out of there

I heard same thing spherical tank can’t keep it cool.

Comment

Those spheres are pressurized if they go its gonna be bad ..

Comment

Kurt do you know what’s in those 8 spericals on the east side.

Comment

Mandatory issued for groves and port neches !

Comment

Whom ever is taking those videos aren’t too bright.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          Whom ever is taking those videos aren’t too bright.
                          Well let’s hope it doesn’t explode and kill a hunch of people and you can voice your untimely opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                            Those spheres are pressurized if they go its gonna be bad ..
                            BAD like folks can't even imagine because they don't understand...
                            Extremely dangerous situation.. I would not be within 10 miles of that place right now... For NO amount of $$$$..

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Mandatory issued for groves and port neches !
                              Wise decision by someone..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                BAD like folks can't even imagine because they don't understand...
                                Extremely dangerous situation.. I would not be within 10 miles of that place right now... For NO amount of $$$$..
                                Yes sir . I know they make butane and store Mtbe for us as well as supply us methanol.. butadiene and styrene also..
                                I do know the tanks closest to the high school is our storage tanks..
                                If I had to guess I'd say butane in the spheres .. I dont know the expansion rate but it will be bad ..
                                Last edited by jds247; 11-27-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X