Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the Mond fans now? Like I said EARLIER in season he’s far from elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Fromm has been worse...much worse (save for the ridiculous facemask TD) behind a MUCH better offensive line. Is Fromm elite? Play calling has been conservative and weather was obviously a factor in the first half.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Who are the Mond fans? I can’t remember anyone on here doing anything but bitching about his incompetence. I know I’ve been critical of this kid since the day Jimbo named him QB1. It’s not even fun to watch the games, because you know, without any doubt, he’s gonna do something stupid and then it’s over.

Comment

I never said he was elite, I’ve said he’s the best we have and the only one producing on offense, the last few weeks that hasn’t been true, but it sure is today. We have -9 rush yards, they can sack a QB while only rushing three and dropping 8 back in coverage. The delay of games is awful and mind boggling, he missed Kendrick on one throw, but then makes the same throw the next drive to Davis. Then Kendrick gets a bonehead PI to kill the drive.

A lot of people say Fromm is elite, but Mond has better numbers and a lot less misses this game. And Fromm has a bunch of stud OL and a stud RB that help that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
            I never said he was elite, I’ve said he’s the best we have and the only one producing on offense, the last few weeks that hasn’t been true, but it sure is today. We have -9 rush yards, they can sack a QB while only rushing three and dropping 8 back in coverage. The delay of games is awful and mind boggling, he missed Kendrick on one throw, but then makes the same throw the next drive to Davis. Then Kendrick gets a bonehead PI to kill the drive.

A lot of people say Fromm is elite, but Mond has better numbers and a lot less misses this game. And Fromm has a bunch of stud OL and a stud RB that help that offense.
            Yep, MINUS-9 yards rushing...but Mond sucks. Got it.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

If Mond is the best Ags have, the next year won't be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Yep, MINUS-9 yards rushing...but Mond sucks. Got it.

When you can’t run it, and they knew they probably weren’t going to have a whole lot of success running it, the self proclaimed best QB in the SEC had better come to play and make some plays with his arm and legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Note to Aggies.....flip over to the Texas game. It will make you feel better about your coaches, schemes play calling and gameplan.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    When you can’t run it, and they knew they probably weren’t going to have a whole lot of success running it, the self proclaimed best QB in the SEC had better come to play and make some plays with his arm and legs.

The freshman guard, Green, has been horrible. False start penalty in the red zone. Weidermyer has slipped, false start on 3rd and inches and fumbled inside own 20. Myles Jones got burned on back-to-back throws before the facemask/touchdown...but all we hear about is how bad Mond is? Come on, Ag.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Note to Aggies.....flip over to the Texas game. It will make you feel better about your coaches, schemes play calling and gameplan.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Freaking terrible. Same throw two plays in a row to get 3 yards. If it was 3rd and 10 they would throw the ball 3 yards.

Comment

4th and an inch and we run it out of the pistol!! That’s on the coaches! You morons!

Comment

Horrible spot on 3rd down sneak. Horrible play call and (Oline blocking) on 4th. Frustrating.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I can't watch the Waco Mustard uniforms.

4th and inches and Fisher tries the middle once again. Reminds me of prior coaches that couldn't (or wouldn't) change tactics.

Comment

One horrible spot, but there’s so many body’s you can’t argue it, two wth was that play call?!

Comment

Jimbo is dumb
                                On 4th and inches, why not fake dive play (RB leaping over top) and have Mond do a naked bootleg ?

Comment

Working...
                                X