When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    How would this make most men react? It's an unwritten rule, you dont kick a man here....ever!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    That's ridiculous! That was well into the scrum while MG was trying to rip his helmet off while it was still strapped on. **** Garrett.....at that point he deserves whatever he gets.

Comment

How would this make most men react? It's an unwritten rule, you dont kick a man here....ever!

A few split seconds before your pic is this. Myles is down on him grabbing face mask... both legs of Rudolph extended.. .

Second pic is him kicking him trying to him off and to let go of his facemask i am assuming.. His foot/leg is now cocked there trying to get his big *** body off of him. Yes the foot went to the jewels eventually but none of us know whether it was intentional or not ... I see a dude flailing under a big man trying to get him off him while said dude has him by the facemask.

Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
        well i’m going to answer my own question for earlier about anyone knowing myles before they start judging his character. No one answered so i guess they don’t. I do know myles from his younger days and as i suspected he has already apologized for his actions and i can assure you he is ashamed. He will not be afraid to admit it. He knows he screwed up and he knows there are consequences as their certainly should be. No excuse for his actions. Sometimes good people make mistakes but apparently a lot of people on here have never made mistakes and are happy to sit in judgement of others calling them punks or whatever without really ever knowing their character. How these discussions always descind into name calling, high horse judgement of others is why i never post much anymore.

Here’s the facts. The guy had a emotional reaction to an emotional situation. He reacted in an bad way and made a bad choice he will have to pay the consequences. He regrets his actions and has apologized

how does all this other garbage always get pulled in.

Anyway back to my not posting much anymore
        fify
        Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-15-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          fify

Yes thanks. Need to check my typing

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
            Well I’m going to answer my own question for earlier about anyone knowing Miles before they start judging his character. No one answered so I guess they don’t. I do know Miles from his younger days and as I suspected he has already apologized for his actions and I can assure you he is ashamed. He will not be afraid to admit it. He knows he screwed up and he knows there are consequences as their certainly should be. No excuse for his actions. Sometimes good people make mistakes but apparently a lot of people on here have never made mistakes and are happy to sit in judgement of others calling them punks or whatever without really ever knowing their character. How these discussions always descind into name calling, high horse judgement of others is why I never post much anymore.

Here’s the facts. The guy had a emotional reaction to an emotional situation. He reacted in an bad way and made a bad choice He will have to pay the consequences. He regrets his actions and has apologized

How does all this other garbage always get pulled in.

Anyway back to my not posting much anymore
            He's had his share of cheap shots. I won't pretend to know his charachter, but he makes questionable to bad decisions on the football field.

Comment

I have to give Rudolph a little credit, he was still moving forward after his helmet came off without his head in it. Most guys wouldn't have even done that.

Comment

That is why Antonio Brown refused to use that new helmet.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  That's ridiculous! That was well into the scrum while MG was trying to rip his helmet off while it was still strapped on. **** Garrett.....at that point he deserves whatever he gets.
                  Come on. Rudolph tried it first and failed, myles returned the favor and while he was trying, Rudolph kicked him in the nuts. Rudolph is a B*****. Myles succeeded and got irate, as would have most guys. From there it all hit the fan. That happens in fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    A few split seconds before your pic is this. Myles is down on him grabbing face mask... both legs of Rudolph extended.. .

Second pic is him kicking him trying to him off and to let go of his facemask i am assuming.. His foot/leg is now cocked there trying to get his big *** body off of him. Yes the foot went to the jewels eventually but none of us know whether it was intentional or not ... I see a dude flailing under a big man trying to get him off him while said dude has him by the facemask.

And a few seconds before that the instigator was trying to pull Garrett's helmet off. I must be missing it...Garrett was pulled on top of Rudolph by Rudolph trying to pull his helmet off. Someone please show me where Garrett landed on him or was putting all his weight on him? Garrett reacted to Rudolph, not the other way around. Up until the helmet swing, I'd completely defend Garrett's actions. After, there is no defending that!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

He kicked him in the nuts, plain and simple. Yeah myles was trying to rip his helmet off, just returning that fine favor that mason tried on him. Maybe myles should have kicked him in the nuts vs hit him in the head with a helmet for some folks. Mason started a fight, myles was prepared to finish it. Plain and simple.

Comment

I have to give Rudolph a little credit, he was still moving forward after his helmet came off without his head in it. Most guys wouldn't have even done that.
                        Good 'ol fashion adrenaline!

Comment

So...garrett has a self defense claim?

Comment

Come on. Rudolph tried it first and failed, myles returned the favor and while he was trying, Rudolph kicked him in the nuts. Rudolph is a B*****. Myles succeeded and got irate, as would have most guys. From there it all hit the fan. That happens in fights.

Good god, be objective for once...you'd defend Hitler if he wore an aggy thong. Whatever your opinion of Rudolph, Garrett instigated the whole **** thing slinging him to the ground when everyone in the stadium knew the ball had long since been out...PERIOD. Rudolph grabbed his facemask and tried to kick him off, but hell he's got a right to defend himself.

He aint goin to prison, he acted like a dumb **** and got suspended...it'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                              Good 'ol fashion adrenaline!
                              It makes some move forward, and some run back..

Comment

And some wish that they'd have run back...

Comment

Working...
                                X