No announcement yet.

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myles was simply trying to help rudolph put his helmet back on post haste!...his aim was a little off....nothing to see here....

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Wow this has escalated quickly. I don't understand how this has become a personal attack on a long time member here. Some of y'all need to pump the brakes.

Be careful Jeff...I'm sure you'll get a nasty PM about me from him.....and he'll have forgotten about yall's run in about his leasing property in the classifieds where he showed the same colors. He's so focused on me, he'll have forgotten that run-in...

Comment

suspended indefinitely jut announced!

Comment

He gone...

Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett has been suspended indefinitely for his actions during Thursday night's on-field brawl in the closing seconds of a 21-7 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Be careful Jeff...I'm sure you'll get a nasty PM about me from him.....and he'll have forgotten about yall's run in about his leasing property in the classifieds where he showed the same colors. He's so focused on me, he'll have forgotten that run-in...

Comment

👀

Comment

Surprised this thread hasn’t been whacked yet. I like it

Comment

Don't check in for 18 hours and this happens. I really need to manage my TBH time better.

My take:

Garrett = Idiot.

Rudolph = better flopper than Manu Ginobli. He poked the bear a little too hard that last time.

Pouncey= Had his QB's back at all cost. While admirable, will cost him some time and money. He's got the respect of every QB in the league not named Baker Mayfield.

Baker Mayfield= I root against him more than when he was at OU. He makes it easy.

Cleveland Browns= Win a few games and you can still see what a dumpster fire that organization is. No discipline and that starts at the top. No one is talking about ANYTHING about the game last night except the last 8 seconds. I guess when you have a culture of losing you don't know how to win.

Aggies= don't get so dang butthurt...all...the...freaking...time.

...and yall leave Smart alone!
                  Last edited by JeffJ; 11-15-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I do think Rudolph started it all. The hit was late but Garrett had no idea the ball was gone. Rudolph was tired of having his *** knocked in the dirt and took offense to the tackle. It escalated very quickly from there. What Garrett did there is no place for in football and his punishment seems fair. I do get a good laugh everytime I see the footage of Rudolph on the ground and calling Ogunjobi a ***** after he shoves him to the ground. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Oh yeah. Major run in and disagreement with Jeff. Anything else you want me to post? Man, I would sure love to see that.

There he is again folks. Placing blame somewhere else.

Comment

Punishements for Browns and Steelers:

- Both teams fined $250k
                        - Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely w/o pay "at minimum for remainder of regular season & postseason" - also fined "an additional amount"
                        - Maurkice Pouncey suspended three games, fined
                        - Larry O suspended 1 game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

:Some of y'all getting PM's for Thanksgiving

Comment

I know some hockey players have gotten charged with crimes for hitting people (and causing actual harm) with hockey sticks. Who makes the decision to press criminal charges in this type of incident?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                              https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=727481

Oh yeah. Major run in and disagreement with Jeff. Anything else you want me to post? Man, I would sure love to see that.

There he is again folks. Placing blame somewhere else.

All I'm gonna say is AC was classy enough to not post the conflict behind the scenes on the actual thread. Not blaming anybody on anything.....

Those that know.....know..

Comment

Before social media: Haynesworth stomps on a guy’s face causing the guy to get 30+ stitches to fix it, gets suspended 6 games.

After social media: Garrett reacts and hits a plater with a helmet and doesn’t cause the same kind of damage, but is suspended indefinitely (at least 6 games with the possibility it will stretch into next season).

Comment

Working...
                                X