Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed

I will be going under the knife today around 10:00 am. Having a ruptured tendon on my left bicep repaired. Hope all goes well and recoup soon after.

Prayers Sent

Comment

prayers sent. you will be back up and in tip top shape before you know it!

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent that it all goes well

Comment

Lord, we ask You to watch over our brother John this morning as he undergoes surgery to repair his bicep. Guide his care team to a successful procedure and fast recovery. Allow the medicines to put him to sleep peacefully and awake him restored. Minimize his pain and give him the wisdom and strength to do his rehab as he recovers. Give the rest of the family peace knowing that You Lord are holding his hand through this. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Ouch that does not sound like fun. Prayers for a successful surgery and full recovery.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

prayers up I have had that surgery The recovery was no fun.

Comment

God, we come together to ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and peace for this man during and after this procedure. For his medical team to feel your guiding hand over them. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Hope it goes well!

Comment

Working...
                              X