Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is incredible! Great job!

Comment

One of the best builds on TBH of all time. Looks great.

Comment

cool

Comment

NOTHING BUT 100% greatness here..
          Way to go man!

Comment

wow! lot of work but looks great

Comment

There just are no words. That is far and away the best "blind" I've seen.

Comment

Can we get upstairs/downstairs pics ??? Leather chairs ? mini fridge ? wet bar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                  Can we get upstairs/downstairs pics ??? Leather chairs ? mini fridge ? wet bar ?
                  I posted upstairs pics earlier in this thread. I did not finish the inside downstairs but finished the inside upstairs with cedar. No wet bar or mini fridge or leather chair. I do have a 12 volt dc system in there that I run a cell phone charger and ozonics off of but nothing too fancy right now.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Man I don't know how I missed these builds but I just spent last couple hrs reading this thread then the other two.

Beatiful blinds I know you are proud of - I hope you enjoy these for many years to come. Makes me want to build a small stone or log permanent blind here on farm that one day grandkids can say papaw hunted out of that old thing

Awesome. I need to quit lurking so much. Missed all this

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                        I posted upstairs pics earlier in this thread. I did not finish the inside downstairs but finished the inside upstairs with cedar. No wet bar or mini fridge or leather chair. I do have a 12 volt dc system in there that I run a cell phone charger and ozonics off of but nothing too fancy right now.
                        I saw the upstairs pics...... your in a league of your own man. Awesome project and gotta be one of the best year long threads I've ever followed ! Thanks for that !

Comment

Amazing job! I hope I can win the lotto one day and it be so big that you are willing to be the foreman over my castle blinds! This is the most impressive hunting stand I've ever seen. Not knowing your lot in life and the land you own I can only imagine it is just as impressive as the deer stand. Congrats on your build and hope you and your family enjoy for many generations to come; what an awesome legacy to leave behind. This is the type of hunter I hope everyone would want to be... the effort made will be used for 100's of years.

Comment

Nice job.......good to see it

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                              There was a lot of labor involved in the "free" part.
                              No doubt in that!! What an awesome project! Not a mason by trade but this is a lot of work just from a framing perspective. Great job and great deer already coming to the spot!

Comment

following

Comment

Working...
                                X