• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got 3” last night... doubled our total YTD in one night lol

Comment

We received 1.5" yesterday S. on Hwy 2 near Falcon

Comment

The rancho perros look pretty excited from the pictures our cowboy sent.
        This is the first spring rains we have had in the 4 years on the ranch.
        NL Pipeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are headed down Saturday to fill feeders. I hope our ponds have some water with 3 inches

Comment

Green as green can be [emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

At the ranch now as well. Gorgeous. Interesting thing is all the black brush and guijillo is fully leafed out. Freeze had burned everything off so all growth is brand new. Gotta be good. Robust mesquite bean crop ready now. Flowers everywhere. Like everything I see

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                At the ranch now as well. Gorgeous. Interesting thing is all the black brush and guijillo is fully leafed out. Freeze had burned everything off so all growth is brand new. Gotta be good. Robust mesquite bean crop ready now. Flowers everywhere. Like everything I see

Yes sir same report black brush is LUSH and I’ve never seen mesquite as loaded down with beans as i did this trip. Looked like spring in the middle of summer especially with all the color [emoji1374]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    I'm curious to get down in a few weeks. Our brush was really spotty. We got 3" rain so hopefully brush will look better this next trip.

Comment

Another 1.5” inches in the last 24 hrs [emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

The rancho perros look pretty excited from the pictures our cowboy sent.
                        This is the first spring rains we have had in the 4 years on the ranch.
                        NL Pipeline.

That’s awesome Walker. I remember that y’all haven’t been very lucky getting rainfall the past few seasons. Glad to see it. Good luck

Nice pics Fred!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          That’s awesome Walker. I remember that y’all haven’t been very lucky getting rainfall the past few seasons. Glad to see it. Good luck

Nice pics Fred!

Thanks bud

Comment

Made a trip down this weekend. Saw the most rattlesnakes I've ever seen in one trip. Definitely watch your step. Other than that all was good. Countryside is showing alot of promise for a good season ahead. Hopefully the rains keep coming for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Made a trip down this weekend. Saw the most rattlesnakes I've ever seen in one trip. Definitely watch your step. Other than that all was good. Countryside is showing alot of promise for a good season ahead. Hopefully the rains keep coming for everyone
                              that is just non-sense, need that head gone!!

Comment

Any word on the rattle snake bringing in the rain

Comment

Working...
                                X