No announcement yet.

Lease Openings 3-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you do get it worked out I hope it is with all close friends because sharing a 2 bedroom trailer with 6 guys is going to be cozy...[emoji1787]

Comment

I kinda like the way you're putting this together.I wish I would have put a rule on trophy bucks every other year.Good luck!

Comment

Must be a whole bunch of 200 inch deer on this place...

Comment

What’s the latest? Hate to hear y’all get scammed out of money.

Comment

Ya I'd kind of like to know. It seems like a scam would be hard to pull off unless you just send money and not go out there beforehand. Hopefully it's legit cause it sounds too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
              Something is off and I’m not liking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I was hopeful this would work out for you.

Comment

Well, thank goodness for TBH after making this post I was able to gather a good group of members. Unfortunately, after giving details of the place on here a member of TBH was able to contact me that they lease conjoining property to this one. They pay 1/4 of what my group would be paying. Also to find out the place is completely shot up and does not have nearly the amount of game that I am being told. So unfortunately me and the other members will not be pursuing this property any longer.
                Have that said my search continues, along with already having a group of 5 other hunters that are also looking.

Comment

The old we pay 1/4 the price next door trick works every time

Better to find out now than after spending your money. Good luck on your search OP. I’m not interested in a shot out place for $15K either.

Comment

Well, thank goodness for TBH after making this post I was able to gather a good group of members. Unfortunately, after giving details of the place on here a member of TBH was able to contact me that they lease conjoining property to this one. They pay 1/4 of what my group would be paying. Also to find out the place is completely shot up and does not have nearly the amount of game that I am being told. So unfortunately me and the other members will not be pursuing this property any longer.
                    Have that said my search continues, along with already having a group of 5 other hunters that are also looking.

Sounds like you saved money and heart ache to me!! Good luck in your search sir

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      The old we pay 1/4 the price next door trick works every time

Better to find out now than after spending your money. Good luck on your search OP. I’m not interested in a shot out place for $15K either.

That is no lie. Apparently 3 siblings own the property all divided. The sister sold her piece to one of her brothers (Albert Wells). Albert owns now 2 of the divided properties which one is the place I have listed here. The other brother (Sammy Wells) owns the other piece 300 acres a fellow TBH member on here leases it. Told me he barely sees anything, he’s had people steal his SD cards from his camera, locks cut off his blinds etc. they pay $3,400 total meanwhile while I am going through a lease broker at the conjoined property to his and they are asking $15,000 total. So anybody looking for a lease steer clear of the Wells Ranch and a lease broker by the name of Ryan Haecker.

Comment

I can confirm this to be true....how weird to see a post for a lease and learn its the neighboring property you've attempted to hunt with dismal activity of wildlife presence....I don't know where those axis in photos are hiding but they certainly haven't ever been under our feeders...I believe our land owner is a stand up fella...as for whoever this other outfitter is and whats up with that situation...clueless...

Comment

Sounded too high to me and was gonna be too many people to just make it even affordable but I just kept my mouth closed. Lol! Definitely have to be careful on lease searches. Always someone trying to get to you.
                          Last edited by ShaBow; 12-19-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

That is no lie. Apparently 3 siblings own the property all divided. The sister sold her piece to one of her brothers (Albert Wells). Albert owns now 2 of the divided properties which one is the place I have listed here. The other brother (Sammy Wells) owns the other piece 300 acres a fellow TBH member on here leases it. Told me he barely sees anything, he’s had people steal his SD cards from his camera, locks cut off his blinds etc. they pay $3,400 total meanwhile while I am going through a lease broker at the conjoined property to his and they are asking $15,000 total. So anybody looking for a lease steer clear of the Wells Ranch and a lease broker by the name of Ryan Haecker.

Was the broker willing to show the property before closing the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by narco1 View Post
                              Was the broker willing to show the property before closing the deal?

Yes

Comment

You saved yourself some heartache in this area at that price. A relative of mine owns a couple hundred acres in that exact area and he hasn't had any trail cam pics and has seen only 2 axis does in 3 years. The several years prior he had a nice herd that he could pull at least one 30"+ axis buck every year. They're being run over by pigs now and he shoots minimum 2 each trip just from his front porch. There's still a few whitetails in the area but nothing to write home about.

Comment

Working...
                                X