No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its been brought up before but with covid and remote working you guys ever use hughes net or any other satellite service for wifi? Mexican wifi? Or use cell boosters?
    Which brands are best? Any to avoid?
    We are about 6 miles west of colombia bridge. We want to set up something at our ranch house.
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Lol man we really are roughing it compared to some of y’all [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lol man we really are roughing it compared to some of y’all [emoji1787]

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. We have a great house. But we are on generator only. [emoji23]

Comment

Good Morning Boyz,

Do any of y'all know where I could get some bass and bluegills near Nuevo Laredo. I need to restock a tank.

Also, just got back and it is Green, Green, Green down there,

Comment

Does anyone know if gas or beer is available in Columbia(village) near the bridge? The price of gas at the Pemex near the bridge is crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                Does anyone know if gas or beer is available in Columbia(village) near the bridge? The price of gas at the Pemex near the bridge is crazy!!
                There is beer available yes, gas no. That's the only station for miles, hence the high prices.

Comment

Figured I’d go ahead and bump this back to the top.. headed down this evening, crossing / checking guns in tomorrow morning (Colombia more than likely), then fill feeders rest of the weekend.

Comment

Does anyone know how much it cost for just deer license + rifle paperwork + immigration paperwork?

Comment

The high country out of Villa Union getting right
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coahuila View Post
                        The high country out of Villa Union getting right
                        Place is looking great Rob!

Comment

Thanks man, I got it bad, I cant stop thinking about Mexico and the ranch. It’s kinda like nothing else matters except the date I go back. I guess its that time of year…

Comment

Rob I know what you mean I ready to go. I have not been hunting in those hills for some time but I can see them from the ranch Im hunting and it sure makes nice backdrop to look at from my stands. Good luck this year.

Comment

Tks man, Its buck fever “full on” in our fifties…
                              Nowhere I would rather be than a heavily baited valley. Best of luck to you and Greg this season

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X