Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggies opened up as 2 point favorites against S. Carolina. I wouldn't be surprised if that number ends up bigger as the week progresses. It will be a good road test no doubt but a game we should win. Kick off is at 2:30.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      That’s a great pic, exemplifies how he plays the game.

Sorry for foible post
      Also a great example of how OU tackles.

Comment

A&M plays South Carolina this weekend. Looks like we opened as a 2 pt favorite. Hopefully, our offense wakes up a little this week, and we can hit field goals if needed. The Hokies play North Carolina which is always a slight trap game for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

RC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I’ll be there with the Red Raider wife. Then off to Austin for the Baylor game on Saturday.

I’m taking my nephews (7th grade and 5th grade) to their 1st ever college football game on Saturday. We will swing them through the equipment / locker room before so they will get the VIP treatment and I’ll sure it will cost me at the concession / souvenir stand. It’s cool as we don’t so “no” on Gameday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If ya'll are tailgating, I don't think they are opening parking lots until 3.30 or so since it's a school day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              That's pretty funny!

Comment

Beat Baylor!

Comment

Roger is the man.

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      If ya'll are tailgating, I don't think they are opening parking lots until 3.30 or so since it's a school day.

Probably tailgate at Freds

Comment

Hook'em

Comment

Checking out Tiger Droppings a little, and a finding a lot of fear that depth is LSU's main problem. Having some key injuries, along with losing so many juniors to the pros each year seems to add up to inexperience. No disagreement over next three games in Baton Rouge being tough with #2 Georgia, #24 Miss. St., and #1 Alabama. Will definitely see if the currently #13-ranked Tigers can be special or disappointing. As an optimist I will say that we CAN play with these guys, and I think we take two of three, including a win over Georgia this week.

Most memorable quote in a Tiger Droppings post: "punt returner position is a black hole of ineptitude."

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Hook ‘Em! Need to take care of business against Baylor. Just win

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Probably tailgate at Freds
                              Love me a Diablo Burger!!

Comment

Looks like Demas and Javonne Shepherd are en route to CS for a practice visit.... Shepherd sure seems like a high drama recruit.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X