Mule pro front receiver??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mule pro front receiver??

Anyone one here put a front receiver hitch on their mule pro fxt? Look at different options and wanted to see what everyone else has done.

Thanks

I have a bumper from eagle Mtx accessories that has one

Comment

This is my rig above and I bought my bumper from here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one from Triple C in Aledo

Comment

I added one to mine, don't remember the company name, got it on the internet.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

thanks guys. It might not be perfect but i think this will work till i can afford a front bumper!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a winner, I might have to copy

Comment

Nothing wrong with that!

Comment

I'm making another one for my uncles mule. I will take more pics and write up a parts list

Comment

Tuff Country Bumper

Comment

I have been told that will block too much air flow for your radiator. I have a 50lb one mounted up front and haven’t noticed any high temps , yet.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post

This is my rig above and I bought my bumper from here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          How do you like that high seat?

Comment

Sorry For the late response but this is what i used for the receiver hitch. Oh course it has been just long enough for me to forget the measurement exactly. This should give you the basic idea. I took and 1/4" thick flat steel and cut it about to 27". i took it to the mill and squared it to 27" even. If you look at the front of the bumper there are 2 vertical bar that are 3" wide and i think 6" tall. this is what you will be bolting around. I drilled 1/2" holes 1.5" from the sides and 1" from the tops and bottoms. The holes are 3-1/8(3.125) apart from each other. Mill out the center about .0010 bigger then the receiver. The pics is what it will end up looking like. I used 4 pieces Galvanized flat steel that was 1/8 thick and drilled holes 3-1/8 part to line up with the holes on the mount. I used 3" long bolts with flat washes and lock washers. These small flat steel will go behind the 3" vertical bars on the grill of the Mule. I hope this makes since to yall( sorry im not very good with typing on the computer)

if yall have anymore questions or dont understand what i'm trying to say, feel free to call or text me at five 1 two- 297- three 034
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              I have been told that will block too much air flow for your radiator. I have a 50lb one mounted up front and haven’t noticed any high temps , yet.
                              I have not had any issues with this set up at all. i have been know to drive my mule on the FM and county roads a few miles to get from property to property.

Comment

Working...
                              X