Tactacam 4.0 Hog Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam 4.0 Hog Kill

First time using the Tactacam and I like it. I just need to practice on trying to hold the camera on target better without compromising accuracy. The draw back and knocking an arrow sounds loud on camera but it’s not. My bow makes no noise when drawing back unlike what the video suggests.

I missed the first shot low on momma. It didn’t help that she started to move just before. Knocked another and 10 ringed the baby.

They’ll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: can someone post this in video format if it doesn’t work properly?

I haven't used mine yet but I'm impressed with the video quality of the camera. Video is shaky but I don't see a way around that.

Did you kill the 2 that you shot at?

Comment

It still amazes me how far technology has come. That is some awesome quality footage man and now I wanna go hog hunt

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
        It still amazes me how far technology has come. That is some awesome quality footage man and now I wanna go hog hunt
        I’m amazed by it too. I’m not sure how familiar you are with the Tactacam but it’s very simple.

Push button and it automatically starts recording when turned on. Push another button to stop recording.

It has three modes for filming: regular (what I used), slow motion and 3x zoom.
        Originally posted by Fling em View Post
        I haven't used mine yet but I'm impressed with the video quality of the camera. Video is shaky but I don't see a way around that.

Did you kill the 2 that you shot at?
        I did not. Unfortunately, I missed the first shot low on the big sow. I thought I hit her but missed low. I looked at it in slow motion and she started to move a little before the arrow got there but I’m afraid I would have missed regardless.

The little one is dead.

Yeah I’m not sure there’s much around the shakiness when shooting. It might look better in slow motion but I think with practice, one can train themselves to limit movement with the bow when releasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool footage! I love my tactacam as a second angle when I'm videoing. The shake is tough to avoid due to the shock of the bow, but it's still cool to see them come in like that. They make a head mount that might be a bit more stable at the time of the shot, but I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
          X