No announcement yet.

Upper end bino question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarovski is the only brand I will buy now. Having great optics makes every sit that much more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by bman940 View Post
      I like the idea of a bino rangefinder I just know that if you are spending a lot of time glassing the extra device installed will begin to fatigue you. I checked out Nikon's LaserForce bino rangefinder at SHOT Show and I was impressed with it. MONARCH glass and the rangefinding is quick and easy to read. Every person I showed the LaserForce to liked everything about it, not one negative comment. For my use I prefer Nikon's MONARCH 7 or new HG bino's. The HG's with their filed flattener will go up against any bino on the market. I own Euro bino's and they haven't been out of the safe since I started using the HG's. Definitely worth taking a look at and they are under a Nikon promo right now for $100 off. Here's a pic of what I take to the blind. Nikon's 7iVR rangefinder has worked great for me. The Vibration Reduction has worked in all conditions and never failed me. Nikon's second generation stabilized rangefinder, the MONARCH 3000 Stabilized works much faster, farther and fits the hand better, I just haven't used one in the field.

Can you get us the employee discount?

Comment

I only buy nice glass and mostly Swarovski. There are times good glass and high end glass will seperate. Theses moments are all day glassing or glares and many others. As for rangefinders- I personally do not perfer them being built in for 2 reasons. The first is technology changes too quickly and you are stuck with a $3,500 outdated bino and rangefinder set. The second is more to break. If the rangefinder breaks and it will you are again stuck with extra weight.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
          Can you get us the employee discount?
          I'm not an employee of Nikon so I don't what discounts employee's get. $100 off the HG's for 1 more week is pretty darn nice though. I bought mine and I am glad I did. My BLACK FX1000 scopes, bought, MONARCH 5 scopes/binos, all bought and paid for. I do frelance work with Nikon, SHOT Show,Shooting Events, product testing, whatever they ask me to do. If one of you asks me a question I do my best to answer it honestly. if I have hands on experience, I can give you an even better answer about how a product might work or not work for your needs.

Comment

Working...
          X