No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called this morning and they are "Still waiting on the background check to come back from the FBI". They received it on 12/26..........I WANT MY SUPPRESSOR!!!!!!!

Comment

Form 4 individual
      Info submitted through SS on 9/27/17
      Check cashed 2/2/18
      Called ATF today and it got approved this morning 10/3/18

Should be picking it up in a couple weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_IV View Post
        Form 4 individual
        Info submitted through SS on 9/27/17
        Check cashed 2/2/18
        Called ATF today and it got approved this morning 10/3/18

Should be picking it up in a couple weeks!
        That doesn’t sound right 4.5 months between submission and check cashing

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
          That doesn’t sound right 4.5 months between submission and check cashing

Yep

My guess is someone at SS forgot to send my stuff in or they got behind or something

Everything I’ve read says checks cash in 2-4 weeks max

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
            Called this morning and they are "Still waiting on the background check to come back from the FBI". They received it on 12/26..........I WANT MY SUPPRESSOR!!!!!!!
            I'm with ya. Mine is 12/22.

Comment

Yep

My guess is someone at SS forgot to send my stuff in or they got behind or something

Same thing happened to me through a local shop. He swears he sent them 1/4/18 but check didn't cash til 4/28. So I'm still waiting

Comment

The wait begins. Ordered a Silencerco Omega and Warlock II through Capitol Armory. Form 4 nailed today. I used a gun trust.

Comment

If I go get a passport can I use the same pic and prints?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    If I go get a passport can I use the same pic and prints?

Gary
                    No, the Form 1 or 4 will need it's own set of photos and fingerprint cards attached to the forms to be mailed in.

Comment

Yep

Or the actual dealer did not do his part and sign the form timely? Once you do your part of the form, SS sends it to the dealer for review and signature. Once dealer signs, SS prints everything and drops in mail. There is also the possibility of the original submission being lost in the mail.

Comment

Got the call Monday to come get my suppressors. 7 months and 10 days exactly. On a trust.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                          Got the call Monday to come get my suppressors. 7 months and 10 days exactly. On a trust.

One of the lucky ones. Called again yesterday, still in FBI background check.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got two back last week, check cashed first week of March suppressors in hand first week of Oct. still waiting on one that the check was cashed mid Feb. Submitted as individual.

Comment

Submitted application thru the Silencerco kiosk at Hoffpauir's Ranch Supply 10/8...….now to forget about it till June or so.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                                Congrats!! I’m at 10 months and still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X