X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    Mine automatically changed.
    Mine did too at the time of the change.

Nice little run today. More Mayweather offerings if you purchase tix with emax

Comment

Rolling pretty good since the swap.

Comment

Not upset at all with my returns on this. Gonna let it ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just noticed the uptick

Comment

So I just swapped eth for some more emax but it's not showing in my zerion yet. How long does it take? The first time I did it, it seemed pretty quick. I can see it in the transaction history, is there a way I can track the contract number to see where it went?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              So I just swapped eth for some more emax but it's not showing in my zerion yet. How long does it take? The first time I did it, it seemed pretty quick. I can see it in the transaction history, is there a way I can track the contract number to see where it went?

Guys...why is my wallet saying I have 190k in it?

This is a glitch, has to be. I tried converting it back and it dropped back to 6X gains. Wth?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post

This is a glitch, has to be. I tried converting it back and it dropped back to 6X gains. Wth?

I'm sure I didn't invest as much as everyone else, but mine is way up. I can see where I swapped in transaction history even in zerion, still not showing in the overview though.

Comment

Yeee hawww

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    What the hell did you just say??[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Charles Schwab...
                    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I originally bought $150 and I’m up to $2600

Comment

Sell the news

Comment

Bought in early and had a nice chunk. Chickened out and sold. Bought back in a few days ago more into it and less holdings. Threw half that away when I cashed out for another launch then bought what I thought was a dip. Turned out to be the fork. Lost that chunk and now still sitting good but dang I want my original holdings back as well as what I lost in the Fork.

HOLD people!!!!!

Comment

Even the leftovers from the original contract have made gains

Comment

Fair warning to those with wallets, talked with someone who had one with Coinbase today. He had 25k in ETH disappear, got a notice password changed which he didn’t do. Coinbase as of now said sorry, nothing can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post

You are either looking, or holding the old Emax. It’s a glitch.

People...all I can say is hold this coin. Do not let it slip out of your hands. There is more big news coming and the devs expect major traction. This is supposed to be bigger than the Mayweather announcement.

Please keep in mind this STILL has not hit a major exchange yet. When that happens, you better saddle up.

Comment

Working...
                                X