We out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We out!!

Welp...we pulled the trigger on a house and 5 acres in Salado. I was born and raised in Round Rock and live there now, but since it’s filling up with liberal transplants and progressive mentality’s are being imposed on the ISD curriculum, we decided to follow our fantasy of raising our family in a small town. It seems like there’s quite a few people moving to Salado, but hopefully it’s mostly like minded folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will like it. Have a few I know that moved from Georgetown and they enjoy the community. Congrats

Comment

Well played . . You will not regret that decision . . There is a better place . .

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
        Welp...we pulled the trigger on a house and 5 acres in Salado. I was born and raised in Round Rock and live there now, but since it’s filling up with liberal transplants and progressive mentality’s are being imposed on the ISD curriculum, we decided to follow our fantasy of raising our family in a small town. It seems like there’s quite a few people moving to Salado, but hopefully it’s mostly like minded folks!

Good move and congrats!

Comment

Gonna love the small town! I pulled the trigger a year or so ago and wish I would’ve done it a long time ago.

Comment

Happy for you...NOT far enough. We moved from Austin into Burnet County in 1998. You can not believe how the outskirts of the counties are growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
              Happy for you...NOT far enough. We moved from Austin into Burnet County in 1998. You can not believe how the outskirts of the counties are growing.

Yeah, I know, but we should be good for a little while.

Comment

I moved from DFW to Lake Fork in 1993, Rains Schools. My son was 6 and daughter was 3. It was the best decision that I've ever made.

Comment

Congrats & Good luck!

Comment

My wife's aunt and uncle are building in Salado right now... Very nice town.

Comment

and yes, you'd probably agree they're like-minded.

Comment

Working...
                      X