Is There a Reloader Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is There a Reloader Available?

So my question / thought is, since ammo prices are goofy right now, would it be reasonable to find someone to make a up a batch or two of reloads?

Thoughts?

Reloading components are as hard, or harder to get now than ammo, and if anything, the prices have gotten goofier.

Comment

Pm sent on a guy that will work up a load and give you the load data or he can supply the ammo on a as needed basis afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
        So my question / thought is, since ammo prices are goofy right now, would it be reasonable to find someone to make a up a batch or two of reloads?

Thoughts?
        Unles you have a license it is illegal to reload for someone else for profit.

Yes, if the person engages in the business of selling or distributing reloads for the purpose of livelihood and profit. No, if the person reloads only for personal use. [18 U.S.C. 922(a) and 923(a); 27 CFR 478.41]

Comment

Gentleman I sent info on is licensed as a manufacturer through the ATF for what it’s worth.

Comment

dallasreloads.com tell Chad, Ed sent you...

Comment

Will Work For Primers.......

Comment

Anybody reload around Sealy or Katy?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/pers...d-manufacturer
                  Gotcha, thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/pers...d-manufacturer
                    If you bought from someone selling reloads that does not have license above, would you as a buyer be violating any law?

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post

Thoughts?
                      What caliber are you looking to reload?

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                        If you bought from someone selling reloads that does not have license above, would you as a buyer be violating any law?
                        No, but you’re gambling with your own well being. A lot of morons out there don’t know what they’re doing. I personally don’t have an issue with it as long as the loader is competent.

Comment

If anyone wants to buy the components and pull the levers I have the best equipment money can buy, I’ll gladly show you how to do it and set the equipment up but your pulling levers and punching the buttons while I watch

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            No, but you’re gambling with your own well being. A lot of morons out there don’t know what they’re doing. I personally don’t have an issue with it as long as the loader is competent.

This is so incredibly true. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way after having a guy I considered a friend, load for me. First couple batches were decent. Last batch was horrible, inaccurate, unclean and as a result, we parted ways. I almost posted a thread about it because I couldn’t believe how it all went down. He still has a box of my bullets that are currently impossible to find. I’m just going to have to let that one go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Maybe just me...But i would not reload for anyone............Without them present and actively involved decisions and loading.....Its simply a LIABILITY issue!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X