Prayers were answered for Vietnam Vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers were answered for Vietnam Vet

Recently I posted a thread about a relative that had been denied compensation for wartime injures sustained while fighting in Vietnam. He has been trying since 1982 to get help. It’s not like he’s trying to get rich. The man suffered greatly. It’s a wonder he was ever able to father children.

Something definitely happened because the most recent paperwork says he was denied once again yet money showed up in his bank account and now he has 100% disability. Prayers do work as does persistence.
    Last edited by Katsaregood; 05-07-2021, 01:24 PM.

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
    Recently I posted a thread about a relative that had been denied compensation for wartime injures sustained while fighting in Vietnam. He has been trying since 1982 to get help. It’s not like he’s trying to get rich. The man suffered greatly. It’s a wonder he was ever able to father children.

Something definitely happened because the most recent paperwork says he was denied once again yet money showed up in his bank account and now he has 100% disability. Prayers do work as does persistence.
    Yes sir they do! Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Glad to hear that. Makes me madder than HECK to see worthless POS's get welfare & we can't help our veterans.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Our God is Awesome!

Comment

I'm glad to hear it................
            Welcome Home............

Comment

**** shame it took this frigging long!

Comment

Thanks again God!

Comment