Outdoor kitchen/patio contractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor kitchen/patio contractors

Any green screen brothers do this type of contracting in the Houston area?

New house is almost done and we should close late next month and am looking to have some stuff done

I am in the same boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post

New house is almost done and we should close late next month and am looking to have some stuff done
      Contact Swanzy, he won’t go to houston for you, but he can give you some tips and info to help you decide if you contractor is a Jack leg!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Contact Swanzy, he won’t go to houston for you, but he can give you some tips and info to help you decide if you contractor is a Jack leg!

Milk does good work but contacting him would involve having to talk to the big ole waterhead

Comment

I just had a lot of backyard stuff done. Patio and cover, fire pit, etc. Used a buddy of mine with Uplift Outdoor out of Pearland. They did a heck of a good job and much cheaper than the big contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by TexHunter12 View Post
            I just had a lot of backyard stuff done. Patio and cover, fire pit, etc. Used a buddy of mine with Uplift Outdoor out of Pearland. They did a heck of a good job and much cheaper than the big contractors.

Thanks...just sent them a message on the book of faces

Comment

I’m your huckleberry

Comment

Milk does good work but contacting him would involve having to talk to the big ole waterhead
                Well I was going to say if the contractor looks, acts or smells like Swanzy, that’s your Jack leg indicator!

Comment

I did mine with my new home. We have a 35x15 back porch and I’m now doing a pool.

Both my neighbors did it all at once and I’m regretting not doing it all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                    I’m your huckleberry

ill shoot you a text or call later today

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Working...
                      X