Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
    25/20 and 22 hornet took a while to find the 25/20
    I’ve slowly accumulated 25-20 Winchester...

Comment

Yes I have. I figured I was probably the only person that'd do that.LOL

Comment

Wasn’t ammo, but about 7 years ago I started collecting loading components long before I bought any parts for a custom 6.5 SAUM. I wasn’t going to commit to the rifle until I had acquired a certain amount of brass. I found 300 pieces, then bought the action the next day.

Comment

I have for sure! Lol

Comment

I built a 6.5 Grendel because I had a $12 6.5g mag. I’m glad I’m not the only weirdo lol

Comment

so it's been 10 hours, bought the gun yet? lmao

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=101505818

Comment

I have wanted a 250-3000/250 Savage and a 300 Savage for a while. I would like to have two nice short action bolt actions, one chambered for each of those calibers.

Comment

Not so far.......

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                      I read through this link slowlly. The words carressed my inner lobe, and tickled my desire. The lop eased against my cheek like a tender mistress. The quality tantalized me. Then the price slapped me like the poor boy i am! Naughty girl! Ill dream of her later

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        Wasn’t ammo, but about 7 years ago I started collecting loading components long before I bought any parts for a custom 6.5 SAUM. I wasn’t going to commit to the rifle until I had acquired a certain amount of brass. I found 300 pieces, then bought the action the next day.

This is generally the boat I’m in as well. I want to have all my components before I commit to something haha.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I bought several boxes of .257 Wby Mag before I bought the rifle.

Comment

yep, I have been wanting to build a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR for a while. I have been buying ammo for over a year. I still have not finished my build yet .

Comment

Yup and have bought guns because I had brass and dies for calibers I did not have a gun for.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
                                yep, I have been wanting to build a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR for a while. I have been buying ammo for over a year. I still have not finished my build yet .
                                I bought 450 bushmaster ammo and mags..before I bought the upper... I was already shopping tho...🤷*♂️

Comment

Working...
                                X