Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Hi y’all, one of my daughters is wanting a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Not sure if we want to buy used or new but we are looking to purchase one. Just checking to see if any of y’all were looking to part with yours yet? If not which place have y’all seen the best deals come from? Wether it be an online site or dealership or whatever. Let me know .

Jeep holds their resell very well. You're gonna pay almost as much for a used one as a new one unless it pretty old and used.

From what I've seen and experienced, the first few cars of most new drivers are going to get torn up.

I will say, buying my wife the jeep she wanted, has been the best decision I've made as far as buying automobiles. We traded in the first one and got the second one with a LOT better deal due to resell.

Good luck in the adventure.

Comment

Thanks, ya I’m struggling with spending so much for a first car but I figure if she takes decent care of it she will have it through college and early adulthood.

Comment

Like hpdrifter said, Jeeps tend to hold their value pretty well. Some used ones have definitely been used too so you could be buying someone else’s problem which may end up costing more to fix than buying new would have set you back to begin with.

As far as dealerships, there’s one off of 288 on the Manvel and Pearland border that offers a lifetime power train warranty as long as you have it serviced there or at another dealership every 5k miles. This does, or used to, also apply to buying any make of used vehicle from them that has less than 100k miles at the time of purchase.

You might want to check them out.

Comment

we bought a used 2012 wrangler used with 100K for the same reason - kids passing to down to one another getting through school. I'm in the Katy area. Had a couple electronic issues out the gate which the ford place wharton hid, but we worked em out. I feel we paid a little more than its worth but its still a good Jeep and when kids are done I may or may not inherit for hunting/fishing. But generally its a tough vehicle. Look at the new Broncos, if you wait a year they may be better for the $ ?

Comment

Working...
          X