Mathews Z7 value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Z7 value?

I just purchased the VXR and now would like to sale my Z7 fully furnished. It has a Spot Hogg sight, Rip cord rest, Mathews quiver, new Zebra string and a case. Bow is set at 30”/65lbs. What would a fair price?
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

rating the valve by what is sold on here & AT, I would start at $550 or so.
      that a nice setup with nice accessory..

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

I am looking for a bow, I have never shot a z7 but have heard really good things about them. What would you say are the faults it has?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobama View Post
            I am looking for a bow, I have never shot a z7 but have heard really good things about them. What would you say are the faults it has?
            I shoot a Z7 and have for the last 8+ years. I haven't found flaws enough to go out and upgrade. it has been a really solid bow. Tunes well. shoots great. I shot a Mathews Monster before this and couldn't wait to get away from that bow. Z7 is one of the best ever made IMO.

Comment

I have a z7 as well. Thing is a laser. I love it. My buddy upgrades his bow every year it seems, I won’t get rid of my z7. Unless someone asked me to take $800 for it.

Comment

As set up, I would ask $600 and deal from there. The sight, rest, and quiver are at least $200 of the value at this point.

Comment

Really wish this were a lefty.

Comment

I bought a Z7 extreme a few years back for 6-800 without arrows but similar adds-ons. Not sure the worth but would start around 600.

Comment

Two sold for $750 with etras

Two Mathews z7s just sold this past week in my local shop in East TX. They both came with release, sights quiver case arrows and other goodies. Both went for $750. I looked at a Hoyt carbon something or other bare bow for $450 and it was gone the next day when I went back to get it, so I bought a new 28 VXR.

Comment

Working...
                      X