Kerrville Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrville Area

All I don’t get on here much anymore. But I could use some help and prayers. I am starting over in life. I just got of rehab and moved into sober living here In Kerrville. Looking for a job. If anyone knows anyone hiring. I would be grateful for any help I could get.

Thanks

Wiki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are taking control of your life and getting a new start. I can definitely send some prayers your way. I don’t live anywhere close to Kerrville so can’t help much on job stuff. Hopefully someone on here can help find something for you.

Comment

Try frontier bumpers in Center Point.

Comment

I can't help you with a job out there, but I can sure offer up a prayer.

Comment

Hang in there and just know everyday gets better. I made the same step 11-21-16 and turned my entire life around. A bow and quiver full of arrows played a big part in it too.

Comment

Keep it simple and one day at a time brother.

Comment

My buddy owns the fuel depot at kerrville airport. Let me know

Comment

Kerrville feed and farm was hiring not sure if they are still but good people and they may can lead you to someone who is. Prayers for you glad you are headed down a new path.

Comment

Let me talk to a few friends around town. Any skills to bring to the table?
                  Congrats and best to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    Let me talk to a few friends around town. Any skills to bring to the table?

Congrats and best to you.

Last 13 years I have run a supply chain dept. mostly gas compressor parts. Hoping to find something in the buyer, warehousing or parts field. But right now open

Comment

I am near you in boerne, and have been sober for awhile, and am thinking about starting a brush cleaning service if you have experience, and or ever need a fellowship meeting
                      We meet at ihop in kerrviile ( pm me for more information)

Comment

Wiki,

I am local in Kerrville shoot me a PM I will make some calls in the morning.

Comment

I am praying for you Michael!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Prayers for ya man. The hardest steps have been taken. Keep your head up and work your but off. Good things will happen.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X