What Kind of Spider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kind of Spider?

What kind? Are there more if there’s one? Found it in my hall this morning.
    Attached Files

Male. Rown recluse

Comment

I was afraid of that.

Comment

Burn the house down.

Comment

Already lit.

Comment

Southern house spider, look at the distinctive spines on the legs. Also the two leg-like appendages around the mouth are very long compared to brown recluse.

UPDATE (Oct. 2017): We have just launched a new community science and public education initiative called Recluse or Not? This is a collaboration with Eleanor Spicer Rice and Matt Bertone that will …

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
              Southern house spider, look at the distinctive spines on the legs. Also the two leg-like appendages around the mouth are very long compared to brown recluse.

UPDATE (Oct. 2017): We have just launched a new community science and public education initiative called Recluse or Not? This is a collaboration with Eleanor Spicer Rice and Matt Bertone that will …

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
              Good to know

Comment

Not a brown recluse. This is a brown recluse that was in my sink this weekend. Notice the defining "fiddle" shape near the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go ahead and put out the fire.

Comment

Ratsnake spider.

Comment

Burn it down anyway. Spiders suck.

Comment

My exterminator said that if people knew how many brown recluse spiders were in houses, they'd never sleep again ! He also said that normal extermination procedures will not kill them So........as Paul Harvey used to say, "don't worry about it, nothing is gonna turn out right anyway".....

Comment

If it’s alive it’s a bad bad bad one. Only good spider is a dead one!!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Fiddle or no fiddle

Comment

I’m thinking a wolf spider. I don’t see a fiddle on it’s back, and it’s legs seem a little big.

Comment

Working...
                              X