SD Card Reader/Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD Card Reader/Adapter

So, I need a Card reader or an iPhone adapter to see/delete pics on my game cam SD Cards in the field, but having a hard time finding a good one.
    I’ve had two and none worked well and many others have very bad reviews.
    What do y’all use? Needing one pretty soon...

Bone veiw the best I have found so far

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      Bone veiw the best I have found so far
      I did a search and there are 2 different kinds of “Bone View”. Can you please give a little more details?

Comment

The new orange one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
          I did a search and there are 2 different kinds of “Bone View”. Can you please give a little more details?

I bought a cannon digital camera for around 100 bucks and it’s better than anything else I’ve used.

Comment

I had one for my iPhone but once the new software came out it stopped working. I wouldn’t buy another for that reason. I bought a usb SD card thumb drive for my mini laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
              I paid $10 for mine on amazon lol it was a knock off brand. I’m sure that’s why I had issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post

I tried that one. You have to save every picture before you can view it. I couldn’t get it to work well ever.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                  I tried that one. You have to save every picture before you can view it. I couldn’t get it to work well ever.

Negative...you just hold any pic and it’ll turn into full screen and swipe away. Save whatcha want...delete the rest.

Comment

Buy a refurbished Toshiba thrive tablet. Full sized SD slot with big screen.

Comment

Amazon has their Fire tablets on sale. I think they are 40 or 50 dollars depending on which size. I’m looking at the 8” screen.

They don’t appear to have an SD card slot but I think they have USB adapters where you can still read them which I already have.

I’ve used the boneview before and didn’t like it. It would drain my phone battery and the app would constantly freeze up. I’m just don’t think the phones are made for looking at thousands of pictures.

Comment

I guess now I need to search for cheap tablets that have SD Card slots... not a bad idea, a little bigger than I care to carry in my backpack though!
                        Anyone know what cheap tablets have SD Card slots for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                          Amazon has their Fire tablets on sale. I think they are 40 or 50 dollars depending on which size. I’m looking at the 8” screen.

They don’t appear to have an SD card slot but I think they have USB adapters where you can still read them which I already have.

I’ve used the boneview before and didn’t like it. It would drain my phone battery and the app would constantly freeze up. I’m just don’t think the phones are made for looking at thousands of pictures.

Yes it does seem to freeze up some if you have a lot of pictures. But if your just looking at a 100 are so pictures then it works great . And it does the same thing on a iPad .

Comment

Moultrie from amazon. Works very well for me, plug into iPhone then insert card download all the pictures and delete from card, card back in camera, bingo done.

Comment

Working...
                            X