Ottea taxidermy in San Antonio????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ottea taxidermy in San Antonio????

Anyone use Ottea taxidermy is San Antonio? Would you recommend them? Reviews? Did a search and didn't see much.

Old school! We used them some 35+ years ago. Wanna say back then they were off naco Perrin. ? Sorta over by Churchill HS. Any way if they are still around must still do decent work. That’s all I got.

Comment

Ottea went back to being owned by the original family. Since then, Ottea has been back to the way things were. The wife does Taxi and husband runs the processing. They are good at what they do and I recommend giving them a shot if you need Taxi or processing done.

Comment

3 generations of my family have used them including me. They do excellent work. Mike started the business but his daughter Kristin now runs it. Nothing has changed though, still a well run family business.

Comment

got a deer processed there last season
          quick, good price and shared a few hunting stories
          Ill go back

Comment

Great people. Took them shark fishing on the coast a few years ago.

Comment

She did my daughters mount a few years back. Really great work.

Comment

If the original owners are back, MAYBE. Otherwise I'd go somewhere else. There processing is marginal and they lost several peoples horns a couple of years ago.

Botello's Taxidermy is good. I've used Schott's with no complaints.

Comment

I’ve used there processing before, it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either.

Comment

Great people great work five outta five stars [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      If the original owners are back, MAYBE. Otherwise I'd go somewhere else. There processing is marginal and they lost several peoples horns a couple of years ago.

Botello's Taxidermy is good. I've used Schott's with no complaints.
                      They were good way back but about 20 years ago they “lost” a bobcat hide that was a huge cat with a beautiful coat. They didn’t even really apologize. Started using Eddies and they do a great job on processing and Terry does solid taxidermy next door.

Comment

Working...
                      X