Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You guys are bad influences.....[emoji13][emoji23]

Thanks for the heads up ladies. This is one of those type guns I always wanted to replace from my youth but never made the jump because i knew I could get it at that price anytime.... and never had a reason. At $99 I had a reason.

AMERICAN FLAG
    grips are cool but I’d have bought it with a cheap black synthetic if that’s what it came with. Gonna be fun at the lease plinking again like I did as a kid.... plus it will be nice to put in the front seat for coontrap patrol. .................. 22 mag cylinder to be ordered tomorrow.

FIFMyself

Comment

Y’all talked me into one
      Attached Files

Comment

Y’all are bad influences, I got one today too .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          plus it will be nice to put in the front seat for coontrap patrol. ..................
          Same reason I will be picking one up in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great little gun for yourself or training the kiddos.
            The 22mag is quite a bit louder in a revolver.
            Many grip options out there also.

IMG_20180707_193308 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

best $100 gun I own.

Comment

Just picked one up myself, ordering the mag cylinder now.

Comment

Looks like I’ll be getting in on this tomorrow as well

Comment

Got one this morning for my son and ordered the mag cylinder. Feels pretty solid in the hand for a $99 gun.

Comment

I might be headed back for a few more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up 3 today. I already have 2 and was just planning on getting one for my son and daughter for Christmas. But when I saw the American Flag grips in person I knew I had to have one for myself.

Comment

I’ll be getting one tomorrow.

Comment

where are you guys getting the cylinders from? ive got an older one and my brother in law cycled it several times, notching the cylinder into oblivion..

Comment

Couldn’t help myself and went to pick one up tonight as well. I’ve already ordered the the mag cylinder so now I’ve got 130 bucks in basically 2 guns. Can’t go wrong with a deal like that. My local academy said they have sold more than 50 of these in the past 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                                where are you guys getting the cylinders from? ive got an older one and my brother in law cycled it several times, notching the cylinder into oblivion..
                                There’s a coupon in the box of the ones everyone is buying at Academy but you can order off the Heritage website and receive the same free shipping right now.

Accessories, Apparel, Holsters, Leathers, Big Bore Holsters, Leather Accessories, Leather Belts, Small Bore Holsters, Grips, Presentation Boxes, Revolver Parts, Small Bore Parts

But I suggest you call Heritage first and tell them you have an issue. I sent one of my 22 mag cylinders to them that had burrs inside 4 of the cylinders so bad that it was getting hard to insert ammo. I thought they might just drill out the holes but instead sent me a brand new cylinder. Great company IMO.
                                Last edited by RascalArms; 12-19-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X