Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want to get away for a weekend and kill a few Javi's for free??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there are a couple good guys on here with no where to go opening weekend that wouldn't mind a little adventure! I'll be heading down to my place the first weekend in November to do a little work, fill a few feeders and do a little scouting. ( We don't open until the 16th)
    If anybody is interested in tagging along and slinging a few arrows at Javi's/hogs let me know. It will be a spot and stalk type hunt.The only cost would be to chip in for generator gas, the corn you use, and your own food/beverages. We have a comfortable camphouse but nothing too special. If you like 5 star hunts this is not for you.
    Yes the ranch is in Mexico about 25 minutes in, if you're a Mexico hater move along. You will also need to be brave enough to follow me in.... I promise its harmless. I cross Columbia bridge north of Laredo.
    This will not be a fancy hunt but I promise you, you will have a fantastic time.
    The meat if any animal is harvested will be donated to the cowboys on the ranch. They need it more than we do I can promise you that.
    I'll be at the ranch Thursday through Sunday. Would be a great opportunity for someone who is curious about Mexico hunting to get a little experience.

Dang, I’d love to get it on this if I wasn’t already busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are lots of Javis on this place. At least last year we saw a handful or more every where we set up. Great host also.

Comment

Man this offer is worth its weight in gold!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
          There are lots of Javis on this place. At least last year we saw a handful or more every where we set up. Great host also.

Kind words Tony thank you. Hope all is well bubba...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't see this everyday!

Great offer. Someone is going to get lucky!
            Reading the guest mistakes thread first should be mandatory though. [emoji51][emoji16]

Comment

Scared

Great offer Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                You don't see this everyday!

Great offer. Someone is going to get lucky!
                Reading the guest mistakes thread first should be mandatory though. [emoji51][emoji16]
                Naw I'll be with them

Comment

Movin' along here boss.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    I'm sure there are a couple good guys on here with no where to go opening weekend that wouldn't mind a little adventure! I'll be heading down to my place the first weekend in November to do a little work, fill a few feeders and do a little scouting. ( We don't open until the 16th)

If anybody is interested in tagging along and slinging a few arrows at Javi's/hogs let me know. It will be a spot and stalk type hunt.The only cost would be to chip in for generator gas, the corn you use, and your own food/beverages. We have a comfortable camphouse but nothing too special. If you like 5 star hunts this is not for you.

Yes the ranch is in Mexico about 25 minutes in, if you're a Mexico hater move along. You will also need to be brave enough to follow me in.... I promise its harmless. I cross Columbia bridge north of Laredo.

This will not be a fancy hunt but I promise you, you will have a fantastic time.

The meat if any animal is harvested will be donated to the cowboys on the ranch. They need it more than we do I can promise you that.

I'll be at the ranch Thursday through Sunday. Would be a great opportunity for someone who is curious about Mexico hunting to get a little experience.

Man that's an awesome gesture! I'm interested in getting into Mexico hunting but just can't get away that weekend!

Comment

I got people coming to hunt most of Novemeber or I'd seriously go! I've been wanting to get over there, and I love shooting those little suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I got people coming to hunt most of Novemeber or I'd seriously go! I've been wanting to get over there, and I love shooting those little suckers.
                        Well snap bubba that would have been a blast!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          Scared

Great offer Shane!
                          What you scared of?

Comment

Awesome offer...
                            Need a hand after deer season I'd love to go.Dont mind work and don't care if I hunt.I just would love to see some Old Mexico deer.

Comment

Very very nice offer

Comment

Working...
                              X