• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff Heath! Good luck to yall this year

Comment

Man thats a heavy used pig or cow trail

Comment

I think it would be great for your better half to christen the place with blood. Or, you could .

Comment

Live from the Social Club

I’m back at the SC solo. Karla has an event at school she couldn’t get out of. Last night I saw 5 does and 3 bucks (1 shooter for her).

I had planned to go eat the all you can catfish at the Woodson Inn but they were closed. I was hoping to catch some of the Woodson 6 man game after that but with the restaurant closed I headed to Breckenridge. It didn’t end all bad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24559792

Beautiful morning with steam coming off the tank with the sun coming up. This is looking over the part of my food plot I didn’t plant. I’m thinking I’ll do a dove mix in this part this Spring.

So far I have seen a 120” 3.5 year old 8 and one doe. I had another deer before dark but couldn’t tell much.

Name:	IMG_0963.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	24559794
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Heath; 11-10-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Good luck Heath! You're livin the dream bro!

Comment

Nice frosty morning

Name:	IMG_0967.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	24559796

We have two sandhill cranes that visit us all the time and my wife likes to name all animals so she just informed going forward they are known as Sam and Lil Jordan. [emoji1591]

Comment

Are you a hunter or a watcher today?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                  Are you a hunter or a watcher today?

I’m a hunter but as everyone knows I’m not much of a killer. I’m probably after just a couple specific deer.

Comment

Enjoy the morning and good luck if you decide to go into killer mode!

These days im all about the watching. I go "grocery shopping" when its sausage time lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I’m back at the SC solo. Karla has an event at school she couldn’t get out of. Last night I saw 5 does and 3 bucks (1 shooter for her).

I had planned to go eat the all you can catfish at the Woodson Inn but they were closed. I was hoping to catch some of the Woodson 6 man game after that but with the restaurant closed I headed to Breckenridge. It didn’t end all bad.

[ATTACH]933017[/ATTACH]

Beautiful morning with steam coming off the tank with the sun coming up. This is looking over the part of my food plot I didn’t plant. I’m thinking I’ll do a dove mix in this part this Spring.

So far I have seen a 120” 3.5 year old 8 and one doe. I had another deer before dark but couldn’t tell much.

[ATTACH]933019[/ATTACH]

Where did you eat in Breckenridge? We are about 30 miles south...always looking for new places. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Gameday on the iPad. Hopefully I can sit longer but I may not have brought enough snacks!

Name:	IMG_0971.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	24559800

Comment

watching you from Florida..... looks chilly there

weather report here......lemme see.....yep, 86 and sunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            watching you from Florida..... looks chilly there

weather report here......lemme see.....yep, 86 and sunny.

My buddy in Florida texted me this morning as he teed off.

Comment

I may be solo but that doesn’t stop me from cooking. Nilgai breakfast sausage and biscuits

Name:	IMG_0983.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24559816

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                                Where did you eat in Breckenridge? We are about 30 miles south...always looking for new places. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernie’s Spanish Kitchen. I am always surprised how much I enjoy my meal here each time I visit.

Canyon Road is my usual go to when I head to Breck.

Comment

Working...
                                X