TBH Video Journal - Ep. 18 - "Ground Swellage" - A CDLC Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Video Journal - Ep. 18 - "Ground Swellage" - A CDLC Weekend

One of my original goals with the Video Journal was to attempt to capture the overall "experience" of hunting - the camp, the food, the fellowship, the family and friends, the work, the play, the humor, the successes and the failures - rather than simply documenting only one or two "successful" hunts.

I try to keep the journals under 10 minutes, but sometimes (like this most recent episode, which is just over 14 minutes) to cut it any shorter simply wouldn't tell the whole story.

It was a fun weekend full of ups, downs, big hits and near misses.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvGlrGGWrgo"]TBHVJ 18 - "Ground Swellage": A CDLC Weekend - YouTube[/ame]
    My Flickr Photos

As always, great video and footage.

Comment

That was great!

Comment

In case you missed it, here is a link to the video Casey put together of Kelsey's buck...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2a3ETWIK54"]Kelsey's Deceiving Buck - YouTube[/ame]
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Solid work, as usual, Michael! Make sure you're archiving all of these appropriately, so our kids' kids can enjoy them.

Comment

That was one relentlessly hungry turkey. Looked like he'll regret all that corn once it exits through the new slice he has under his tail. He had quick reflexes.

Y'all have this deer lease deal figured out. Looks like a great place and a great group of hunters.

Comment

Very impressive footage.......and better story! I miss South Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Solid work, as usual, Michael! Make sure you're archiving all of these appropriately, so our kids' kids can enjoy them.
                I uploaded them all to YouTube and then backed up the originals onto separate microSD cards that I keep in a shoebox next to the fireplace for safe keeping!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  That was one relentlessly hungry turkey. Looked like he'll regret all that corn once it exits through the new slice he has under his tail. He had quick reflexes.

Y'all have this deer lease deal figured out. Looks like a great place and a great group of hunters.
                  I'm guessing he definitely had a burning sensation.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    I uploaded them all to YouTube and then backed up the originals onto separate microSD cards that I keep in a shoebox next to the fireplace for safe keeping!
                    Sounds like you're on top of it!

Comment

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Awesome video as usual. Congrats on the continued success!

Comment

Love it!!!
                          Hate I missed that great weekend, but love that I can see all the action through your eyes!

Comment

Pure hunting perfection from pulling into camp to leaving. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Neat video recap. Looks like a fun group.

Comment

Working...
                              X